Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ordered my Fatbob (test ride pic!)

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2008, 08:29 PM
NEFXDXT
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ordered my Fatbob (test ride pic!)

Well I plunked down a deposit and ordered my Fatbob. I couldn't decide on mids (that myNightster had)or forward controls so I went back in saturday and took a (unsupervised!) test ride on a floor model with forwards. They said as long as I had it back by the time they closed they were happy, I was quite surprised by this since normally I see them riding along on another bike for test rides.

I ended up with a 08 Fatbob in Denim Black and added a sundowner seat, detachable sissy bar, the synthetic saddle bags (I like the clean, no buckle look), windshield and highway pegs for $16,500. Hope I did OK!

Here is my test ride pic... Can't wait for mine to come in!

Old 02-17-2008, 08:46 PM
cou9ar
Road Master
Default RE: Ordered my Fatbob (test ride pic!)

I think ya did good on the price, Way kewl unsupervised test drive, i hope ya rode it like ya stole it[8D]

Old 02-17-2008, 09:41 PM
NEFXDXT
Cruiser

ORIGINAL: cou9ar

I think ya did good on the price, Way kewl unsupervised test drive, i hope ya rode it like ya stole it[8D]
I wanted to goose her a little more than I did but as you can see in the pics its not exactly 70 and sunny here.

Old 02-17-2008, 09:46 PM
Blackhorse
Cruiser

BRRRR COLD!!! No wonder they said go it alone!!! Good choice on the ride and color!
Blackhorse

Old 02-17-2008, 10:17 PM
triman
Cruiser

Nice bike. Glad you went the right route. Not sure you picked the right color though. Synthetic saddle bags? Can you give me a model or manufacturer?? The better half is asking me to look for bags. Apparently she is looking for something for my birthday. Yea me!!

Old 02-17-2008, 10:57 PM
NEFXDXT
Cruiser

ORIGINAL: triman

Synthetic saddle bags? Can you give me a model or manufacturer?? The better half is asking me to look for bags. Apparently she is looking for something for my birthday. Yea me!!
They are the Harley Synthetic bags. 90564-06B

Old 02-17-2008, 11:21 PM
triman
Cruiser

ORIGINAL: NEFXDXT

Synthetic saddle bags? Can you give me a model or manufacturer?? The better half is asking me to look for bags. Apparently she is looking for something for my birthday. Yea me!!
They are the Harley Synthetic bags. 90564-06B

Are you needing to get the signal relocation kit too? Not looking to go that route, so that's my hold up.

Old 02-17-2008, 11:23 PM
triman
Cruiser

Nevermind dude. Found it on my own. Good luck with the ride. Get some pics up when you pick it up.

"Fits '02-later Dyna® models (except '02-'05 FXDWG). All Dyna® models (except FXDF and FXDWG) require separate purchase of Turn Signal Relocation Kit P/N 68732-02A or Layback License Plate Kit P/N 60215-06. Not compatible with Rear Axle Covers on FXDF and FXDWG models. "

Old 02-18-2008, 08:19 AM
NEFXDXT
Cruiser

Nevermind dude. Found it on my own. Good luck with the ride. Get some pics up when you pick it up.

"Fits '02-later Dyna® models (except '02-'05 FXDWG). All Dyna® models (except FXDF and FXDWG) require separate purchase of Turn Signal Relocation Kit P/N 68732-02A or Layback License Plate Kit P/N 60215-06. Not compatible with Rear Axle Covers on FXDF and FXDWG models. "
I had my ride configured on HD.com and when I went in to order it that also threw off my sales man, he read it as "Fits '02-later Dyna® models (except FXDF and FXDWG)" not FXDF and FXDWG don't require the relocation kit because they are already placed all the way back.

Old 02-18-2008, 09:11 AM
Dutch550
Tourer

You didnt say wether you got the mid controls or the forward controls. I bought the same bike same color with the forward controls. I also added the rallyrunner seat and the detatchable sissy bar. Cant wait for spring time I really hate winter now that I finally have my first harley davidson. It is a dream come true. Congrats on the purchase.

Quick Reply: Ordered my Fatbob (test ride pic!)