Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ordered my Fatbob (test ride pic!)

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2008, 09:32 AM
Cornhusker
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default RE: Ordered my Fatbob (test ride pic!)

Did you get it at Frontier HD? I wasn't able to get a deal like that out of them when I got mine so went to Dillon HD. I definitely like Frontier though. Good lookin ride.

Old 02-18-2008, 09:35 AM
jayhantz7
Road Warrior
Received 21 Likes on 20 Posts

ORIGINAL: cou9ar

I think ya did good on the price, Way kewl unsupervised test drive, i hope ya rode it like ya stole it[8D]
Second that....and snow shouldn't have hindered that

Old 02-18-2008, 10:21 AM
NEFXDXT
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ORIGINAL: 07 StreetBob

Did you get it at Frontier HD? I wasn't able to get a deal like that out of them when I got mine so went to Dillon HD. I definitely like Frontier though. Good lookin ride.
I went to dillons for my Nightster and got a SMOKIN deal on it when Frontier wouldn't deal at all. I went to both Dillon and Frontier this timewith my list of add-ons and asked them to both give me a price. Dillons came back with $16,500 right off the bat so I took their deal with me when I went back to Frontier for my price. They came out with $18,100 right off the bat and after I told them I WANTED to buy the bike from them and keep my money in Lincoln but wasn't willing to thow money away just tobe able to say I bought my bike from them and tonot have the people in the LincolnHOG click frown at me when they see the "dillon" sticker on my bike, they matched dillons price and I'm happy.

Old 02-18-2008, 10:22 AM
NEFXDXT
Cruiser

ORIGINAL: Dutch550

You didnt say wether you got the mid controls or the forward controls. I bought the same bike same color with the forward controls. I also added the rallyrunner seat and the detatchable sissy bar. Cant wait for spring time I really hate winter now that I finally have my first harley davidson. It is a dream come true. Congrats on the purchase.

Oh yeah, I went with mids... The forwards were a strech for me and I loved the mid position on my Nightster. I will add highway pegs after I pick it up.

Old 02-18-2008, 01:09 PM
Cornhusker
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Good deal! They hit you hard up front but then come down. They did something similar with me. I told em what I wanted, they gave me a price. I went to Dillon and told them what I wanted (Ihad bought from them before), They beat Frontiers price by $1100.00. I made the deal. When I saw the salesman at Frontier the next time, I told them about the deal and he said "Lets go see if we can get that deal for you here." I told him Sorry, you snooze, you lose. Deal is made. I don't have any stickers, plate brackets or anything like that on my ride. Local hog chapter is good. Right at 1,000 members now.

Old 02-18-2008, 07:52 PM
NEFXDXT
Cruiser

ORIGINAL: 07 StreetBob

Local hog chapter is good. Right at 1,000 members now.
We only got to take the Nightster on one dinner ride last summer down to the F4 in Hallam and have only been to a couple of chapter meetings, LOTS of nice folks. Can't wait to do some more rides this summer!

Old 02-19-2008, 07:27 AM
snuffer
Cruiser

NEF, I just placed an order forFatty also. Got the crimson red denim. Also got the mid controls, while I could reach the forwards just fine, I thought the mids suit the somewhat aggressive style of the bike better. I'm also going to add the highway pegs.

Good Luck, Ride Safe.

Old 02-19-2008, 09:45 AM
NEFXDXT
Cruiser

ORIGINAL: snuffer

NEF, I just placed an order forFatty also. Got the crimson red denim. Also got the mid controls, while I could reach the forwards just fine, I thought the mids suit the somewhat aggressive style of the bike better. I'm also going to add the highway pegs.

Good Luck, Ride Safe.
Yeah I totally agree on the mids, that was my hang up on ordering them. I wanted the aggressive riding style of mids but like the laid back look of forwards.... Riding style won over looks.