Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Got bored and made a funny mod

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2008, 11:37 AM
hk_shooter
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default RE: Got bored and made a funny mod

Great mod!! And with the chrome filter the pulltab almost makes it look like a real can! In all my years, I've never heard it reffered to as the 'beast', guess I don't get out enough. And it would have to be a inder $50 mod, I mean how much would $50 buy of 'the beast' about 2 kegs?
BTW, does your wife have blonde hair/roots?

Old 02-18-2008, 11:51 AM
jwidell
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

EXCELLENT! Next, how about some 16 ouncers for rear shock covers? HAHA
I really needed some smiles today. Does anybody know what's presently painted on the silos in LaCrosse? I know that a while back, they repainted them plain, but then changed them. My cousins near LaCrosse used to work for Miller, so the family reunions up there NEVER ran out of brewskies.

Old 02-18-2008, 12:27 PM
cou9ar
Road Master

I thank you should copyright the idea before (is it miller?) the company starts selling oil filters.......................the thing is IT'S true and kewl and lets not forget "cheap and easy"[8D]

Old 02-18-2008, 02:18 PM
INCH75Chris
Novice

Better late than never with my reply, but in college, and in my Army days, my broke friends and I were all familliar with "The Beast".

Old 02-18-2008, 02:24 PM
don03
Advanced

I have been calling it the Beast since my USMC days in '91.

Old 02-18-2008, 02:27 PM
The Baron
Banned
Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

I think I may have to steal this and use it on my bike, except I'll use a Coors Light can. The "Silver Bullet" will be lookin' stylish! I wonder if you can get nailed with an open container violation? [:'(]

I did something similar years back on my dirt bike. I cut a Pabst Blue Ribbon can and put it over the shock reservior on my dirt bike.

Old 02-18-2008, 02:40 PM
HogFather
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Ah, the beast. That takes me back some years.

Old 02-18-2008, 04:21 PM
hk_shooter
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: cou9ar

I thank you should copyright the idea before (is it miller?) the company starts selling oil filters.......................the thing is IT'S true and kewl and lets not forget "cheap and easy"[8D]

"Forget cheap and easy", heck that's pretty much how Ilived inmy 20's

Old 02-18-2008, 05:15 PM
Gilly
Road Captain

Never tried The Beast but willing to try. In the late 70's/early 80s, we had "BEER" beer (generic white label. The brewer was always listed in small print on the can and was the cheapest beer you could find, only about 3 bucks for a12 pack and they ONLY had12 packs. Brewer was usually Falstaff, occasionally Red White and Blue. Other cheap stuff was "Jacob Best", "Oly", and back then you could get Blatz and Schlitz pretty cheap. Don't know how much Milwaukees Best was, I probably did have some, who knows? What would that stuff do to your brain cells, maybe I downed alot of it.
And I hate to admit it with all the downtalking, but I don't really care if beer is cold or not. Unless it's hotter 'n hell out and I need something really cold. If you brought me a beer right now and it wasn't cold, just room temp? No big deal. I wouldn't want it actually warm, buy "unrefrigerated" no problem. And no I don't like that weird English beer that's supposed to be warm, I'm sure you guys know the joke surrounding that practice, right?
Gilly

Old 02-18-2008, 06:40 PM
PigInaBlanket
Club Member
Received 16 Likes on 13 Posts

Haha I remember that generic "BEER" in the white can, never tasted it though. That was about the time all that generic stuff was getting popular.
The Beast doesn't taste real bad to me (hell the beer I drink the most is Natural Light and I think it tastes pretty damn good) but it is what it makes you feel like after a few. It makes me feel like I swallowed a brick the way it weighs me down. I have to make sure I have a few new magazines to read beforeI drink any of it also because it has never failed to make me have multiple visits to the crapper. [&:]