Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Quiet Baffles = Ticket for loud pipes

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2008, 03:54 PM
pbcdragonslayer
Intermediate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Quiet Baffles = Ticket for loud pipes

Topspin:
Ocean ridge is just one of those south Florida towns on the ocean with little population and the PD has nothing else to do.&nbsp\\; Other Towns which are about if not exactly the same are Manalapan, South Palm Beach, Palm Beach, Briney Breezes, Highland Beach, Juno Beach, Just to name a few.&nbsp\\; They have always been this way and probably never will. Just be carefull out there, they are just as bad with the speed traps as well.&nbsp\\;
&nbsp\\;
Small town PD

Old 07-28-2008, 05:37 PM
AdrianVall
Elite HDF Member
Received 32 Likes on 23 Posts

Yeah, well it would be a different story if these guys were kind about it. The officer from Ocean Ridge was a complete @ss to me when he pulled me over. Acted like I was commiting a HUGE crime, and acted like he was all tough and a power trip. I was just idling, and he was driving the opposite direction and had to bust a U-Turn to come and pull me over.

Old 07-28-2008, 05:53 PM
NA7A
Tourer

Had a cop pull me over for crossing over the double yellow to get into a turn lane that was to short (later agreed upon by the judge). He forgot to put my address on the ticket, then came to the house and demanded I surrender the ticket over to him (didnt know why at the time) so he could put the correct address on it. Then said have a good day really smart a$$ to me.
&nbsp\\;
Background, last ticket was 20 years ago...ha, really made any difference! I was mr. polite to the cop all the way through it so never gave him a reason to be that way towards me.

Old 07-28-2008, 08:56 PM
pbcdragonslayer
Intermediate

topspin just courious how much did they hit you up for?

Old 07-28-2008, 09:50 PM
Topspin
Road Warrior
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

ORIGINAL: pbcdragonslayer

topspin just courious how much did they hit you up for?
&nbsp\\;
First ticket: $75 and I just paid it.
&nbsp\\;
Second Ticket: $75 and I beat it. No charge. But it cost me about $500 in time spent.
&nbsp\\;
&nbsp\\;&nbsp\\;Topspin:
Ocean ridge is just one of those south Florida towns on the ocean with little population and the PD has nothing else to do.&nbsp\\;\\\\\\; Other Towns which are about if not exactly the same are Manalapan, South Palm Beach, Palm Beach, Briney Breezes, Highland Beach, Juno Beach, Just to name a few.&nbsp\\;\\\\\\; They have always been this way and probably never will. Just be carefull out there, they are just as bad with the speed traps as well.&nbsp\\;\\\\\\;
&nbsp\\;\\\\\\;
Small town PD
&nbsp\\;
But I ride Manalapan, Briny Breezes, Palm Beach, Juno, Jupiter Island&nbsp\\;and Highland Beach ALL THE TIME. They just wave hello to me. The Ocean Ridge guys did a SWAT maneuver 4 times already for just idling. Resulting in 2 tickets. Jagoffs I tell ya!
&nbsp\\;