Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

O2 Sensor Inline Enrichment Device

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2008 | 05:38 PM
sigmoid
Cruiser
Default RE: O2 Sensor Inline Enrichment Device

Definitely runs better at low RPM's with IED's installed and better roll-on response at cruising speeds. the results seem to be highly variable depending on your exact setup, it appears that the FLH benefits more from the XIED's while the Dyna line responds about the same with either, though if you have a full exhaust system as opposed to just slip-ons you may be better off with the XIED on the Dyna. I tried both the IED and XIED and didn't see much difference., I've got SE slip-ons and stage I intake/download. I got the most performance gain from adding the slip-ons and the regular IED's. Adding the SE intake and download did nothing aside from a bit higher idle speed and, presumably, a higher rev limit (I'll likely never hit). I'd go back to the stock intake setup except I like the little round air cleaner I've got on it now. That '08 cover is a monstrosity in my opinion.

Old 05-21-2008 | 05:47 PM
BeavisRules
Road Master

Here is a stupid question:

I ordered my DYN o2 IEDs last weekend. Hopefully they will ship by the end of the week.

It says on the nightrider.com website that they work with the PCIII (which I have installed). I am curious as to how this can be? The PCIII has O2 eliminators. Will I hurt anything by installing the DYN o2 IEDs with the PCIII still attached?

I am thinking that it will run rich.

Am I way off base here?

Old 05-21-2008 | 06:19 PM
PoCoBob
Road Master

ORIGINAL: BeavisRules

It says on the nightrider.com website that they work with the PCIII (which I have installed). I am curious as to how this can be? The PCIII has O2 eliminators. Will I hurt anything by installing the DYN o2 IEDs with the PCIII still attached?

If you go to this page www.nightrider.com/parts/ied_product_line.htmit tells you not to use the O2 eliminators.

Letus know if the DYN OiED's make a difference.