Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Fat Bob Squadron - owners check in!

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2008, 06:34 PM
deergrizzly
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Fat Bob Squadron - owners check in!

Been out on the snowmobile but now I'm here vivid black with chrome.
New Exhaust and tuner
Pictures:https://www.hdforums.com/m_2428759/tm.htm

[IMG]local://upfiles/38119/6FCFD12E1C824AD299EFB7F18DA8132C.jpg[/IMG]

Old 01-30-2008, 06:36 PM
deergrizzly
Cruiser

pic

Old 01-30-2008, 06:40 PM
pelliott6
Tourer

ORIGINAL: storm8732

I thought the name "Fat Bob Squadron" was very fitting I think it would be a kick to get T-shirts with a small logo on the left chest with the nameand maybe on the backa nose art pin up girl imposed over a Fat Boband the nameFat Bob over and Squadronunderwould be cool. Not sure how to go about getting something like that designed. But I think it would be cool.
that's what I'm talking about

Old 01-30-2008, 09:26 PM
krautrock
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

How's about something like this for a "squadron logo"? This time on a long sleeve shirt for comparison ...

About getting something actually printed ... I know a guy in Dallas who does great quality work, not the cheesy "iron-on-look", but i also know that his work isn't all that cheap ... should I get in touch with him to scope out what a run of shirts might cost? First, we'd have to settle on a motive, though ... that'll be deciding factor (aside from number & type of shirt) in terms of cost.

Oh, before I forget ... about that "harley-davidson" down the sleeve ... I'm no lawyer, but I'd almost bet my hindquarters that doing something like this would constitute some kind of copyright violation ... anyone have reliable info on this topic?

Old 01-30-2008, 09:38 PM
krautrock
Cruiser

Brainfart for the back of the shirt ... let's say we get about 25 guys together to get shirts printed, how's about if we print the names (real first or forum name, doesn't matter but should be the identical for all) and the location where they're from on the back ... sort of like one of them tour shirts you buy at a concert? Theoretically, we could also add the date when each of the blokes bought his bike ... for myself that'd look like so ...

"2007/11/18 – krautrock – richmond, va / usa"

That times 25 would make kind of a cool list and add a nice personal note, dontcha think?

Old 01-30-2008, 09:47 PM
deanz
Cruiser

I wear a large!

Old 01-30-2008, 09:53 PM
storm8732
Road Captain
Received 19 Likes on 14 Posts

Maybe there should be another poll thread started. I think a few designs could be voted on and the majority could win. That would keep costs lower. Maybe long and short sleeve versions in black and white to keep it simple. Threre might be restrictions on the use of the name Fat Bob as well.

If another thread was started this one could get back to what it was intended for.

Old 01-30-2008, 10:35 PM
Shootum
Intermediate

Candy Red is in the mail, delivery sometime in March. Oh yeah

Old 01-30-2008, 10:51 PM
Big Twi$t
Stellar HDF Member
Received 53 Likes on 44 Posts

The shirt thing would be cool!!!! I'd be in for a couple!!!!

Old 01-31-2008, 02:41 AM
Biker Dave
Intermediate

ORIGINAL: krautrock

How's about something like this for a "squadron logo"? This time on a long sleeve shirt for comparison ...

[align=center][/align]

About getting something actually printed ... I know a guy in Dallas who does great quality work, not the cheesy "iron-on-look", but i also know that his work isn't all that cheap ... should I get in touch with him to scope out what a run of shirts might cost? First, we'd have to settle on a motive, though ... that'll be deciding factor (aside from number & type of shirt) in terms of cost.

Oh, before I forget ... about that "harley-davidson" down the sleeve ... I'm no lawyer, but I'd almost bet my hindquarters that doing something like this would constitute some kind of copyright violation ... anyone have reliable info on this topic?
My vote is for this one. I have the Willie G Skull theme going on my bike. I'll take one in long sleeve and short sleeve please, and in black like the above image. I also like the names on the back with the date you bought it. Kind of like the original Fat Bob Crew.

Glad to see more Candy red owners as well.

Quick Reply: Fat Bob Squadron - owners check in!