Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Fat Bob Squadron - owners check in!

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-2015, 08:04 AM
JayOhh
Tourer
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by izzyryder
Very nicely done..

Have any more pics? I'm digging that headlight...

Thanks. I'm pretty happy With it, but wish it was a little smaller. Was aiming for the Exile-cyles 3 1/2" headlight, but at $500 it's not gonna happen. This is a cheaper Italian light With the same look. It was supposed to be 4", but I meassured it to 120mm, which is almost 5". I wanted a small headlight. Now it looks more like a regular sized light which is just a little too small

Don't have any good Pictures. Installed it last night, but here are a couple more.

Old 06-19-2015, 11:07 AM
izzyryder
Road Warrior
Received 87 Likes on 63 Posts

Originally Posted by JayOhh

Thanks. I'm pretty happy With it, but wish it was a little smaller. Was aiming for the Exile-cyles 3 1/2" headlight, but at $500 it's not gonna happen. This is a cheaper Italian light With the same look. It was supposed to be 4", but I meassured it to 120mm, which is almost 5". I wanted a small headlight. Now it looks more like a regular sized light which is just a little too small

Don't have any good Pictures. Installed it last night, but here are a couple more.
Yeah man looks good. I see the exile influence in there.. That size looks great with the fat front tire.

Old 08-27-2015, 10:45 AM
JordanM
Stage IV
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey Sueco, i love your rear fender! The whole bike looks sick. What rear fender is that? I just got a fat bob and want the change the rear fender really bad.

Last edited by JordanM; 08-27-2015 at 10:59 AM.
Old 08-27-2015, 10:57 AM
JordanM
Stage IV
Default Fat bob

Hey just checking in! Ive had my fat bob for a couple months now and want to show some of the upgrades I've done. Next I'm looking to do something about the rear fender, and maybe a single headlight.

Last edited by soldierbot; 04-02-2021 at 07:46 AM.
Old 08-27-2015, 11:23 AM
BSteller
Novice
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Update. Some upgrades installed

Originally Posted by BSteller
Hello everyone. I am the proud new owner of my first Harley. 2009 Fat Bob. 2300 miles. Sparkling new like it just came out of the showroom. Everything about this machine is badass. I love it. Already ordered Vance & Hines 2 into 2 Big Radius, Roland Sands air cleaner, Fuelpak. I feel like I remembered how to have fun all of a sudden.

Old 08-28-2015, 10:40 PM
cracker318
Cruiser
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Just got myself a nice '13 Fat Bob, and I love it!

Old 09-06-2015, 11:02 PM
cdndiesel
Cruiser
Received 31 Likes on 18 Posts

Hey, Bstellar, is that the tank emblem from the CVO Roadglide? I really dig that emblem and inquired about it at my dealer but it comes up as must have CVO proof of ownership to buy them. WTF!!! Is the MoCo that heavy handed or is the parts guy a moron and couldn't find it and that's his way of blowing me off?

Old 09-12-2015, 02:53 PM
ChromeBlows
Cruiser
Received 20 Likes on 14 Posts

Just finished replacing my rear O2 sensor that somehow went faulty after my Vance and Hines header pipe separated due to the rear mounting bracket cracking! I'de seen someone else comment on broken Vance and Hines brackets somewhere but I can't find it.Something to beware of.Vance and Hines was great and covered their parts 100% under warranty but that doesn't cover my labor,bike down for a week,and faulty O2 sensor.So check your exhaust brackets from time to time.The crack originates at the bend.

Old 09-14-2015, 04:31 PM
Vins
Club Member

Originally Posted by ChromeBlows
Just finished replacing my rear O2 sensor that somehow went faulty after my Vance and Hines header pipe separated due to the rear mounting bracket cracking! I'de seen someone else comment on broken Vance and Hines brackets somewhere but I can't find it.Something to beware of.Vance and Hines was great and covered their parts 100% under warranty but that doesn't cover my labor,bike down for a week,and faulty O2 sensor.So check your exhaust brackets from time to time.The crack originates at the bend.
Just welded one the other day. From my understanding, V&H has since redesigned the particular bracket I welded. I assume to fix the problem.

Old 09-15-2015, 05:18 PM
Chicago Ken
Road Warrior
Received 350 Likes on 162 Posts

You can buy the cvo emblems on e-bay.

Quick Reply: Fat Bob Squadron - owners check in!