Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Fat Bob Squadron - owners check in!

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2013, 09:56 PM
topdwg
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Michaellittle88
Hey I was wondering where u got this sissy bar. I love it. Bike looks great!
Factory Harley brother! Got it at my local HD dealer...

Old 03-14-2013, 10:32 PM
Michaellittle88
6th Gear

ok thanks

Old 03-14-2013, 11:16 PM
Kelly Bentz
6th Gear

I have been lurking around here for a few months waiting for my bike to arrive. This will have made my 4th Harley and 5th HD produced bike. Sold the Buell Ulysses for this new 2012 FXDF. I have had her "home" a week and realized that I forgot to order a very important item in all the extra's that I was ordering waiting for her arrival. A cover. Between the time I put the order in and the pick-up date the Army moved us from Heidelberg where I garage to Wiesbaden where I am in an apartment. I will post a pick when I can figure out how, I dont have them on a site anywhere. Suffice to say that we woke up to 10" of fresh snow kind of puts a damper on completing the V&H 2 into 1 Big Radius install. Got to love Germany!!! Don't like the weather? Today its 60*, tomorrow you might have snow.

Last edited by soldierbot; 04-02-2021 at 07:46 AM.
Old 03-15-2013, 12:16 AM
b3dd
Cruiser

Originally Posted by Kelly Bentz
I have been lurking around here for a few months waiting for my bike to arrive. This will have made my 4th Harley and 5th HD produced bike. Sold the Buell Ulysses for this new 2012 FXDF. I have had her "home" a week and realized that I forgot to order a very important item in all the extra's that I was ordering waiting for her arrival. A cover. Between the time I put the order in and the pick-up date the Army moved us from Heidelberg where I garage to Wiesbaden where I am in an apartment. I will post a pick when I can figure out how, I dont have them on a site anywhere. Suffice to say that we woke up to 10" of fresh snow kind of puts a damper on completing the V&H 2 into 1 Big Radius install. Got to love Germany!!! Don't like the weather? Today its 60*, tomorrow you might have snow.
Welcome to the forum, and welcome to the squadron. Sounds like Colorado weather.

Old 03-15-2013, 07:10 AM
mattVA
Stellar HDF Member
Received 96 Likes on 75 Posts

Originally Posted by Kelly Bentz
Welcome. The Fat Bob is an amazing bike. If mine was wrecked I'd buy another. Apartment living is rough. .been doing it for the past 4 years. With a lot of planning you can do anything as long as your neighbors don't mind. .this is the parking garage I've had the exhaust off multiple times, fluids, rear fender, front fender, shocks, fork springs/preload, cams, oil pump. .Attachment 557052

Getting a garage Thursday still getting used to the idea I can start a project and not worry about finishing it or which tools I need to bring with me.

Last edited by soldierbot; 04-02-2021 at 07:46 AM.
Old 03-15-2013, 01:30 PM
Kelly Bentz
6th Gear

Originally Posted by mattVA
Welcome. The Fat Bob is an amazing bike. If mine was wrecked I'd buy another. Apartment living is rough. .been doing it for the past 4 years. With a lot of planning you can do anything as long as your neighbors don't mind. .this is the parking garage I've had the exhaust off multiple times, fluids, rear fender, front fender, shocks, fork springs/preload, cams, oil pump. .

Getting a garage Thursday still getting used to the idea I can start a project and not worry about finishing it or which tools I need to bring with me.
Thanks for the welcome. I haven't lived in an apartment in years. In H-Berg, we lived in a nice house with a garage. I dont think the neighbors will mind me working on the bike here, we are all Sr. personnel and understand the rules. The thing that worries me is the MP's and the German Polizie. Being new to the area, I haven't established any acquaintances "off post" where I can work on this out of the weather.

How do you post the pic so that it shows up in the body of the message instead of an attachment?

Old 03-15-2013, 01:36 PM
BMF18
Intermediate

Signing in. I'm the proud owner of a 2008, candy red Fat Bob.

Old 03-15-2013, 01:49 PM
mesquite
Cruiser

Love my '13 Fat Bob. Just hitting 10k. About a month ago I spent $3k on chrome. I like the way it looks and love the way it performs.

Old 03-16-2013, 12:10 PM
Kelly Bentz
6th Gear

I finally had a day that was warm enough I could work outside and got my V&H pipes on today. She sounds so Sweet!!

Old 03-16-2013, 12:55 PM
Craigmier
Tourer
Received 17 Likes on 12 Posts

Congrats on the fatbob and thank you for your service Kelly. Love that HD orange color!

Quick Reply: Fat Bob Squadron - owners check in!