Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Fat Bob Squadron - owners check in!

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-2012, 12:15 PM
DravenGSX
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Here are a couple of bad photos --

first - rainy bike night:

While installing the PC V the other night, I discovered a ton of lights that we didn't know where there!

And sneaking the sporty in --

Last edited by DravenGSX; 06-18-2012 at 12:21 PM.
Old 06-18-2012, 04:18 PM
greybeard6005
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Puffdaddy
Just realized I had not put up pics of my ride.
Wow it has changed in the short time I've owned it!
Tastefully done Puff - curious about the C&C Sport Tour. I've been eyeing one up but haven't pulled the trigger yet - what's your opinion of yours? Likes/dislikes? Even though possibly not pictured, did you go with the rider backrest? Thanks - D

Old 06-18-2012, 04:31 PM
xantasm
Supporter
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by greybeard6005
Tastefully done Puff - curious about the C&C Sport Tour. I've been eyeing one up but haven't pulled the trigger yet - what's your opinion of yours? Likes/dislikes? Even though possibly not pictured, did you go with the rider backrest? Thanks - D
I can't offer any input on the sport tour but I have the C&C solo w/ back rest and matching pillion from C&C and the quality and comfort is absolutely awesome. I have had lower back injuries in the past and long rides would make my lower back sore the next day but with the C&C I don't have the problem now. Plus the guys at C&C are very customer friendly. The distressed brown leather setup on mine is not a color they normally stock so it was a custom request which they were happy to do at no extra hassle or charge. The seats are made per order so they make yours soon as you order it, no on the shelf several year old models. Call them and ask if you got any questions, they are really friendly to work with.

Old 06-18-2012, 07:33 PM
Puffdaddy
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by greybeard6005

I LOVE the C&C SportTour! I got the basic one used from a member here who liked it so much he sold this one to get one optioned up (stitching, leather, etc). He wanted to try the basic (no custom stitching with vinyl seating surface) before shelling out $500+. I bought this for the same reason, if I didn't like it I wouldn't lose much.
I may end up doing what he did and sell it to get one optioned up too!
I had a solo and pillion and was very pleased with the quality, but not happy with the riding position. I wanted to sit back and down and the solo moved me up. I heard with the backrest it also moves you forward a bit, so I didn't get a backrest on either seat. I may talk to them about a rest if I custom order one down the road.
I honestly can't say there is anything I dislike about the seat. I actually like the low maintenance of the vinyl and the seating position is perfect for me now that I have the bars with more pull-back. The "backstop" is great for when I want to jump on the throttle.

Old 06-19-2012, 01:38 PM
sttmad
Stage III

Width of a one piece bolt on sissy bar?

Old 06-21-2012, 06:42 PM
cbs06
Stage II
Default 2012 Bob

well after 2000 miles looking at pipe and tunes
Was thinking i like the look of the stock pipes with V&H tips... but maybe find some one just to cut the dam out for 100 or so , new air filter setup and dyno tune it with TTS.
That sound about right ?

thinking it will cool it off stop the lean run and not have to exspence of 800 dollar pipes?

Old 06-22-2012, 08:25 AM
ralt33
Novice

Quoted
"Cool, can we get a couple more shots with these bags on? They seem to work with the q/d backrest installed, is that right? Any additional hardware to make that work?"

Just different bolts (included). I ordered a Moroso 39010 quick disconnect hood pin kit today. If the thread pitch is the same I think I will have a better solution, I just wish it wasn't aluminum.

Attachment 557228

Last edited by soldierbot; 04-02-2021 at 07:46 AM.
Old 06-22-2012, 06:36 PM
CMC
Road Captain

ralt33, nice, thanks!

Old 06-22-2012, 06:37 PM
CMC
Road Captain

Pic whoring:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/christophercullen/7422581284/http://www.flickr.com/photos/christophercullen/7422581284/ by http://www.flickr.com/people/christophercullen/, on Flickr

Old 06-23-2012, 09:12 AM
Strobe
Club Member
Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Here's some updated shots of my bike with the batwing. Added the wind delectors and "Spoiler shield". Not real sure on the looks of the wind deflectors, but they sure make a difference for the passenger

Last edited by soldierbot; 04-02-2021 at 07:46 AM.

Quick Reply: Fat Bob Squadron - owners check in!