Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Fat Bob Squadron - owners check in!

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-2010, 04:45 PM
greybeard6005
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Dutch110
Work in progress

I've thought about that seat also - would like to hear your comments on comfort.

Old 12-18-2010, 12:36 AM
Dutch110
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Dr Matt
Looks good Dutch... I am thinking about getting htat seat also. how does it compareto the stock one, in both ride height and comfort. And are those Joker machine pegs, how do you likethem ..thanks...matty

When I first got it, truth be told, I rode with it for a week and took it off and put it on the shelf. Sat a tad bit higher then the stock seat and couldnt get comfortable. Then I got a wild hair for a solo seat and put it back on and actually broke it in. Now I love it. Still a bit taller then the stock seat but it gives me a tad extra leg room which I like. I could never get the pillion to mount right. Sat *** high and just didnt look right.

I LOVE the Joker Machine pegs. The teeth on them help keep my feet on the pegs when on the highway at slightly higher then legal speeds Probably the best mod I've done so far.

I'm also having a fender bib made to match the seat. Local leather guy has the pillion and is matching it up. Should have it in the next few weeks. Not sure what to do about the tank bag. Might wait until I get done dechroming it over the next few months to see how it looks. With the gas cap, fuel gauge and console black it might actually blend in.

Old 12-19-2010, 07:45 PM
Fatbob usmc EOD
Road Master

Here's mine so far. I'm not really winterizing since I live in North Carolina. I've ridden in the 20's so far and with some electric gloves and a bunch of layers i'm actually pretty comfortable. I've got about 15,000 miles on since March. The saddlebags are the most recent addition with a LED tri bar tail light coming from Santa.

Old 12-19-2010, 09:18 PM
animalnoll
Cruiser

Originally Posted by 4trax
I like your lift, what kind is it? Where did you get it? How much? Are you happy with it? LOL! sorry for all the questions, just been looking for sometime now.
sorry for the delay- the lift is not mine, it is the lift at my local indy shop.

Old 01-03-2011, 06:26 PM
Digger Deep
Novice

Originally Posted by greybeard6005
I've thought about that seat also - would like to hear your comments on comfort.
I have the same seat on my Fat Bob. No problems. Last bike was a Softail deluxe and can say the current seat is no less comfortable than the last one.

Old 01-04-2011, 03:46 AM
Spiro Drummer
Tourer

Just bought my Fat Bob!!
https://www.hdforums.com/forum/7737220-post32.html

Last edited by Spiro Drummer; 01-04-2011 at 03:50 AM.
Old 01-05-2011, 02:14 AM
FB_Tom
6th Gear
Default Just checking...

I had a rock hit my stock headlight and break the lens. Anybody know of a way to replace just the lens because Harley sales just the whole assembly.

Anybody replace their stock headlight and want to sale it?

Thanks,
Tom

Old 01-17-2011, 10:21 PM
toneand
Intermediate

what types of saddlebags are those?

Old 01-17-2011, 10:22 PM
toneand
Intermediate

Originally Posted by Fatbob usmc EOD
Here's mine so far. I'm not really winterizing since I live in North Carolina. I've ridden in the 20's so far and with some electric gloves and a bunch of layers i'm actually pretty comfortable. I've got about 15,000 miles on since March. The saddlebags are the most recent addition with a LED tri bar tail light coming from Santa.
what types of saddle bags are those?

Old 01-19-2011, 11:13 PM
FatBobBob
Stage II
Default New owner

Well, i just picked up my new Denim Black Fat Bob about 2 weeks ago, and couldn't be happier. Put smoked turn signal lenses, LED tail light, and tribal Mirrors, black rear support covers and black detacable backrest and rack on so far. I am working towards making it blacked out, and I have a feeling there is going to be some moolah spent here, but it sure is going to be fun. Looking at a few of your pictures gives me some great ideas. You all have some awesome rides. A couple of questions.....anyone make black heel rests? And I want an exhaust system that is black (of course), throatier sounding but not too loud to tick off the neighbors? Thanks for the input, and sorry it's such a long post!

Quick Reply: Fat Bob Squadron - owners check in!