Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Fat Bob Squadron - owners check in!

Search this Thread

Old 02-29-2008, 01:31 PM
Scooter Wench
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Fat Bob Squadron - owners check in!

Welcome to the group!!! Hope the snow goes away soon for you! I wouldn't be able to stand not being able to ride mine!!!

Old 02-29-2008, 01:37 PM
montey454
Novice

I bought a Black Pearl back in December.I found you guys while doing a google search.I was trying to figure out what pipes to get for it and stumbled on to this site and joined up.Thanks for all the great info.

Old 02-29-2008, 01:51 PM
Scooter Wench
Road Captain

Welcome to the group Montey! Have you decided which way you are going on the pipes?

Old 02-29-2008, 02:16 PM
montey454
Novice

I have owned four Harleys before this bike and all have had V&H pipes on them but I think Im leaning toward theD&D fatacat for this one.I have heard nothing but good things about them.I live in Myrtle Beach so I might just wait for the Spring rally to decide.Nothing like seeing and hearing in person.I think I'm getting youtubed out from listening to so many exhaust systems on there.

Old 02-29-2008, 05:34 PM
triman
Cruiser

Hey Wench, packing tonight here to head to Daytona. Will be there from Sat pm till Thursday night. Be looking for my crimson denim down there. Me and the old lady will be riding through the crowds and on "The Loop". Gonna test your thoughts on the heat issue. Got stock filter and exhaust. So interested on how it runs. Had it since 12/22/07 and hottest day so far has only been 65.

Old 02-29-2008, 05:58 PM
TARTAN2
Tourer

ORIGINAL: Scooter Wench

Thanks Tartan. I love what you've done with your bike. Looks really tough. I like the idea of a solo seat but I hate to switch out the stock seat on mine cause it's so damn comfortable! (How often can you say that about a MoCoseat?)

Will be adding more miles this weekend. Heading to Fernandina on Saturday for a HOG ride then down to Daytona with friends on Sunday to hit Cabbage Patch, Iron Horse and Smiley's. I love this time of year!

Karen can you try to keep the desciptions of sun drenched days to a minimum please as I sit here watching the sleet and rain bouncing off the window , 3 degrees outside and 70 mphwinds !!

Looking forward to one of our great Scottish summers ...14 degrees and 40 mph winds and occasional dry spells.........

Second thoughts keep 'em coming

Welcome

Old 02-29-2008, 07:35 PM
mrperez
Road Captain

Waz up, New to HD forums. But Present and ready for duty. I see alot of people have caught eye of the Fat BOB's I have mine and love it.

Old 02-29-2008, 08:07 PM
triman
Cruiser

Sweet ride perez. I'm looking to get those pipes in black sometime soon. Nice looking girlfriend in the second pic too.

Old 02-29-2008, 08:36 PM
Scooter Wench
Road Captain

Hey Triman!

A group of us are going down on Sunday morning, so I'll be looking for ya!!! Not going to be too warm fortunately! Just around 70 and sunny (sorry Tartan), so the weather should be perfect! It's those 90 degree days when it really starts frying your leg especially sitting on Main Street. I just try to avoid that if at all possible on hot days. Of course, there are traffic jams pretty much everywhere in the Daytona area during Bike Week. That's why we usually go down the first weekend as it's a little less crowded. Week days are the best! I'm supposed to ride in the MDA ride for women on Tuesday but there are supposed to be thunderstorms so we'll have to see how nasty the weather is. I'm not opposed to riding in the rain but if you've ever been in a Florida thunderstorm you'll know it's definitely not the place for riding. May have to go back down on Thursday for the Cole Slaw wrestling at the Cabbage Patch though LOL

Have fund and ride safe!!!!!!!

Old 02-29-2008, 08:40 PM
Scooter Wench
Road Captain

Tartan, you definitely have to move to Florida!!!!!!!!!!!! Geez Man! I don't get out of bed if it's 14 degrees outside! (Which it never is) I'm wanting to get to your part of the world one day. I'll make sure to pack warm!

Quick Reply: Fat Bob Squadron - owners check in!