Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Fat Bob Squadron - owners check in!

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2009, 04:49 AM
Dirsuper
Advanced
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by bhidalgo
OSOAH,
Nice bike! Just ordered mine from the NEX Auto Source last week out here on the ship. SO I guess I just SORTA joined the Squadron! Same bike & Color. Have plans to change out the seat as well. Don't get mine delivered until June '10. Gonna be a long wait, but, from the looks of it, it's gonna be worth it.
Be careful out there! Just got off station last week, myself, and heading homeward as we speak.
Funny, three of us in a row. Ordered mine from NEX Auto in Bahrain about 3 weeks ago. Will be ready for pick up at SDHD when I arrive in the middle of November, having completed almost 6 years straight sea duty and going to some sweet shore duty in SD to wrap this gig.
Already sent the wife picture of the brown distressed leather seat (from the CVO) with "Jingle Bells, jingle bells" in the subject line. 45 days!

Old 09-30-2009, 04:28 AM
orang
4th Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey,
I am Jeff from The Netherlands Europa and own a 2009 Fatbob. I am also the Site Administrator from our website http://www.fat-bob.web.com in The Netherlands.
GR. Jeff

Old 09-30-2009, 10:02 AM
OldSalt
Road Captain
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Yeah it is. Originally I was lookign at a Supe Glide Custom. But one of the guys I work with ordered a Fat Bob, and I decided what the H@LL. YOu only live / retire from the Navy once. SO, I ordered mine.
I hope it rides as good as it looks. From all I've heard here on this website, I think it will be more than worth it. Waiting on an answer back from NEX / HD on financing. 71 more days to Terminal Leave !

Originally Posted by Dirsuper
Funny, three of us in a row. Ordered mine from NEX Auto in Bahrain about 3 weeks ago. Will be ready for pick up at SDHD when I arrive in the middle of November, having completed almost 6 years straight sea duty and going to some sweet shore duty in SD to wrap this gig.
Already sent the wife picture of the brown distressed leather seat (from the CVO) with "Jingle Bells, jingle bells" in the subject line. 45 days!

Old 09-30-2009, 03:53 PM
FATBOBlover
6th Gear
Default Nice 2 Meet U

Hi Jeff,

Nice to meet you in the good old USA. I will always remember the great FAT BOB meeting in the Netherlands at September 6th with the 42 magnificent FAT BOBS including the ride-out to Scheveningen boulevard.....

Piet

Old 10-04-2009, 05:50 PM
AnesMerc
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by SUNNYSIDE
Just joined the forum. Figured I'd better check in with you guys first thing. I have a 2009 Vivid Black Fat Bob (bought Aug. '08) with about 12,000 miles on it.

Chrome SE Heavy Breather
SERT
Vance & Hines Big Shot Staggered
Sundowner Solo Seat
Hey, did you have to remap your engine with the V&H pipes? I am looking at the big shot big radius 2 into 1. http://www.vanceandhines.com/product...ius21-blk.html

Are they a lot louder. I don't want to be in violation of the law or wake the neighbors but a little louder might be nice.

Old 10-04-2009, 05:58 PM
leeinmemphis
Road Warrior
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Got my new paint installed last week. Gonna start on a 107 build for it in a about a week(waiting on machine work to come in) and do chrome fork lowers at the same time. Hope to have wheels on by first of the year and then it'll be odds/ends stuff. I liked the paintjob that they did so much that I went ahead and ordered a set for my Ultra.

Old 10-06-2009, 06:29 AM
Enlaputavida
Stage IV

Hi!!, I'm Antonio from Spain and I'm the ownwer of a 2008 Denim Black Fat Bob (V&H BSS, K&N Air Filter, Tribar Led Tail Light, Black Progressives... and some other stuff on it)
I ordered my bike Nov 2007 and get it June 2008!! but I didn't mind the wait when I went to the shop and rode it back home.
There is a Spanish version of your Fat Bob Squadron and if you visit Spain (any city you visit) you can be sure there is a member of our Squadron to drink a pair of beers with you, just let us know.
Thank you for your hospitality and sorry about my english!

Old 10-06-2009, 11:40 AM
OsoFat
Cruiser

Black Denim...finally 100 posts.

Old 10-06-2009, 12:16 PM
Sleepynupe
Advanced

2009 vivid black

Old 10-06-2009, 04:16 PM
08fxdf43202
Road Warrior
Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts

Bought mine in April 2008, that was 24,000 miles ago. Can't remember checking in.
Stage 1 air cleaner, Arlen Ness Cheap Shot Didital Fule Optimizer.

I made the rear fender and exhaust. Went with a Run, Stop, Turn Signal module to light the rear & side mount plate.
The rear is lowered with 1.75" blocks, the front forks are slid up the trees 1".

At the time I'm using 1" Low Rider bars on 6" pull back risers with a Road King front brake line and Street Bob throttle & clutch cables. I've had beach bars and Fat Boy bars on there as well, both with the same cables.

2009 Street Bob solo seat. FLH floor boards.
1952 replica tank badges, round mirrors & nostalgic hand grips.

Attachment 557015

Attachment 557016

Last edited by soldierbot; 04-02-2021 at 07:46 AM.

Quick Reply: Fat Bob Squadron - owners check in!