Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Fat Bob Squadron - owners check in!

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2009, 08:18 AM
GeordieGraham
Novice
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

@jmerr01

yup dogs nads are good - buit I don't know why. Now you've got me thinking about it, it is kinda wierd.

Old 09-25-2009, 09:31 AM
AnesMerc
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Reporting!

Old 09-25-2009, 09:48 AM
kudzu35
Road Master
Received 15 Likes on 9 Posts

Geordie,

Its alright. You guys kill me with all the funny sayings and to think you gave birth to the English language.

Old 09-25-2009, 03:05 PM
SUNNYSIDE
Intermediate
Default re: Fat Bob Owners Check In

Just joined the forum. Figured I'd better check in with you guys first thing. I have a 2009 Vivid Black Fat Bob (bought Aug. '08) with about 12,000 miles on it.

Chrome SE Heavy Breather
SERT
Vance & Hines Big Shot Staggered
Sundowner Solo Seat

Old 09-26-2009, 03:54 PM
FATBOBlover
6th Gear

I just checked in. I'm Piet from the Netherlands (Holland) and I just ordered a FXDF Fat Bob MY 2010 black denim with V&H big shots staggered. Delivery in March 2010

Old 09-26-2009, 04:01 PM
FATBOBlover
6th Gear
Default FAT BOB BIKERS (the Netherlands)

At September 6th 2009 we had a first meeting and ride-out with a total of 42 Fat Bobs from Harmelen in Holland to the Scheveningen boulevard. You can check photo's & vids at www.fat-bob.webs.com. I visited the meeting with my car & now I almost just can't wait until the Fat Bob-delivery in March 2010..... You might also check www.fat-bob.de where about 980 Fat Bob owners meet, discuss and enjoy the pride of ownership....

Old 09-27-2009, 07:22 AM
DSchubot
Stage III

New to the forums but not the the Fat Bob. Picked her up last December. Went in looking for a Night Train and walked out on a Fat Bob. Much more comfortable stock and got a killer deal. Got it after I changed jobs. Use to work 4 miles from home now work about 40. As long as its not raining I def prefer to work 40 miles away.

Old 09-27-2009, 08:02 AM
OldSalt
Road Captain
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Can you tell me where you got that set of seats from?
Is the Sissy Bar from the same place? Or from HD?
I just ordered me an '10 Fatbob and am looking for seats like that to put on it when it comes in.
Appreciate any help you might be able to give.
Thanks.

Old 09-27-2009, 10:19 PM
OSOAH
Intermediate
Default Another FNG

Howdy, just joined the Fat Bob Squadron this weekend. My wife picked up my brand, spankin new 2009 Fat Bob on Saturday morning. I got a great deal on it though the military sales program. She tells me it rides real sweet, but I won't get to find out for myself until I go home for R&R in November. Central Texas shouldn't be too cold at that time of year, but that bike is gonna get ridden even if it's ten degrees and snowing. Here are some pics so all of you can get the exact same enjoyment that I will out of the bike for the next 50 or so days.

The first mod is gonna have to be that ugly seat. Now two-up in this family; momma rides her own. (2007 Superglide Custom)

Old 09-28-2009, 03:32 AM
OldSalt
Road Captain
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Just Ordered Mine Last Week

OSOAH,
Nice bike! Just ordered mine from the NEX Auto Source last week out here on the ship. SO I guess I just SORTA joined the Squadron! Same bike & Color. Have plans to change out the seat as well. Don't get mine delivered until June '10. Gonna be a long wait, but, from the looks of it, it's gonna be worth it.
Be careful out there! Just got off station last week, myself, and heading homeward as we speak.

Originally Posted by OSOAH
Howdy, just joined the Fat Bob Squadron this weekend. My wife picked up my brand, spankin new 2009 Fat Bob on Saturday morning. I got a great deal on it though the military sales program. She tells me it rides real sweet, but I won't get to find out for myself until I go home for R&R in November. Central Texas shouldn't be too cold at that time of year, but that bike is gonna get ridden even if it's ten degrees and snowing. Here are some pics so all of you can get the exact same enjoyment that I will out of the bike for the next 50 or so days.

The first mod is gonna have to be that ugly seat. Now two-up in this family; momma rides her own. (2007 Superglide Custom)

Quick Reply: Fat Bob Squadron - owners check in!