Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Fat Bob Squadron - owners check in!

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2009, 08:16 AM
Borderman
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default seat

Originally Posted by joemacro65
Like it a lot Borderman. What seat is that you have?
the seat is made by C & C Seats and it's called the Sport Tour. very comfortable. here is the link
http://www.ccseats.com/dyna.htm

Old 06-17-2009, 08:22 AM
nazareth27
Road Captain
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

08 Fat Bob in my sig pic.

Old 06-18-2009, 09:26 AM
Stoffe
Intermediate

Originally Posted by CRZYLGZZ

I'm going in a similiar direction but on a more subtle approach. I'm gonna look into the "RUSH" slip ons. I'm not feeling the whole remapping, Breather upgrade. I'm gonna try and Keep er' simple.
HD dealer off the cuff convo pegged me at 500 plus, for purchase and install. Not keen on dropping that kind of Loot.

The Rush slip-ons does'nt give any power compared to the V&H but it's your choice.

Old 06-18-2009, 01:05 PM
CRZYLGZZ
Road Warrior
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Actually no choice at all. V@H does not have Slip-on's for my FXDF. Rush offers them, and seeing the price at 2 hundred and change, you can't go wrong with a simple Mod such as that. I'm just trying to avoid the Whole ReMap, AC upgrade at this time.Its too much for my wallet. I wanna learn as I Mod not just jump into the MOD'ng scene and get in over my head. Slips ons to start, then a few signature changes as I grow with my "Bitch"

Old 06-18-2009, 02:19 PM
bklanecky
Cruiser

Originally Posted by Stoffe
I have V&H Big Shots Staggered and it sounds great! Both with standard and the quiet baffles.
Do you have any videos of your exhaust/intake combo? Which baffles are you currently running? You've got a setup very similar to what I want to run.

Old 06-18-2009, 11:01 PM
rnb4tla
Intermediate

That makes 3 of us Fat Bob ridng sailors! Surface or sub?

Old 06-18-2009, 11:10 PM
rnb4tla
Intermediate

I'm the same boat. Wanted some more sound but didn't want re-mapping, etc. HD & Rush have both told me that the Rush 1.75 slip-ons are very close to the OEM exhaust and don't require a remap although they still suggest doing it. I went that route (black w/chroe tips). THey look great, but are actualy a little louder than I'd like. I have found that the bike gets less gas mileage around town, but still OK on longer trips. I'm installing a THunderMax EFI controller that should fix that adn alos make it run smoother.

Old 06-19-2009, 02:52 AM
Stoffe
Intermediate

Originally Posted by bklanecky
Do you have any videos of your exhaust/intake combo? Which baffles are you currently running? You've got a setup very similar to what I want to run.
Unfortunately I don't have that. There are only three options of baffles on the V&H: Standard, quiet and without baffles. I use the standard.

I also have the SE Heavy Breather and the Race Tuner. I got a standard setup on the race tuner.

Old 06-19-2009, 09:34 AM
CRZYLGZZ
Road Warrior
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I was on the CV-66 USS America from 88-92. Had my FatBob since May 09'" MY First Scoot".
I'm against Remappin, Modding my scoot because I just don't know any better. As I learn more about my ride, Ill start to Mod her. Interesting you mention remapping with the 1.75's. I read that remapping wasn't required. But as I Said, I'm not knowledged so I err on the side of caution. And hold my wallet with due diligence.

Old 06-19-2009, 07:07 PM
suprdave72
4th Gear

You don't have to remap for Rush 1.75's. That's what I have, and they make it sound waaay better, without getting obnoxious. Not the best I've heard, but you can't beat the price.

Quick Reply: Fat Bob Squadron - owners check in!