Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

The Fat Bob cometh........

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2008, 09:08 AM
Iceman48
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default The Fat Bob cometh........

[hr]
Well, today I pulled the trigger................I ordered a (Crimson Red Denim) Fat Bob.Now that I actually made the move,I can`t wait for my FB to get here, as this will be my first HD. However,it`s definitely not the first time Ihave thought of buying one.Although I have an 1800 Goldwing for longer trips, I believe the Fat Bob and it`s differences will compliment the Wing nicelyand shouldbringan entirely new perspective on riding, for me. Is it April yet !

Roger

Old 01-29-2008, 09:33 AM
Lone Watie
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: The Fat Bob cometh........

Congratulations, you'll love how she respondsto your each and every aching need.

Old 01-29-2008, 09:44 AM
storm8732
Road Captain
Received 19 Likes on 14 Posts

Congratulations. Welcome to the Fat Bob brotherhood.

Old 01-29-2008, 09:49 AM
steel insane
Road Warrior
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

And so the family grows. We'll be an army at this rate!

Enjoy bro! I know I will! I've seena Crimson Red Denim FB - good lookin' scoot.

Old 01-29-2008, 10:03 AM
krautrock
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Ah, congrats on a great choice, Ice! I was getting a bit concerned that the folks in the general forum were succeeding in talking you into getting that RK instead - bit of a weird choice considering you've already got a perfectly good touring bike. And yes, red denim's a cool color ... you know that pics are mandatory once you get the bike, right?

Old 01-29-2008, 10:13 AM
steel insane
Road Warrior
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

ORIGINAL: Iceman48

[hr]

Well, today I pulled the trigger................I ordered a (Crimson Red Denim) Fat Bob.Now that I actually made the move,I can`t wait for my FB to get here, as this will be my first HD. However,it`s definitely not the first time Ihave thought of buying one.Although I have an 1800 Goldwing for longer trips, I believe the Fat Bob and it`s differences will compliment the Wing nicelyand shouldbringan entirely new perspective on riding, for me. Is it April yet !

Roger
BTW,

I predict that after a few long rides on the Harley, that a certain Goldwing will be up for sale...

Harleys have a way of getting under your skin.

Old 01-29-2008, 11:07 AM
Iceman48
Advanced

ORIGINAL: krautrock

Ah, congrats on a great choice, Ice! I was getting a bit concerned that the folks in the general forum were succeeding in talking you into getting that RK instead - bit of a weird choice considering you've already got a perfectly good touring bike. And yes, red denim's a cool color ... you know that pics are mandatory once you get the bike, right?

Lol !!! Yes, at times I believed the RK crowd had me swayed to their way of thinking. However, I wasn`t exactly prepared to forgo my Wing if I had gone that route, as some suggested I would. Although Ihaven`t seen the red denim on any HD, let alone the FB, I imagine Ishould like the color.

Thanks for the welcome, and yes pics will be forthcoming sometime around April.

Roger

Old 01-29-2008, 11:16 AM
Iceman48
Advanced

ORIGINAL: steel insane

[hr]

Roger
BTW,

I predict that after a few long rides on the Harley, that a certain Goldwing will be up for sale...

Harleys have a way of getting under your skin.
Lol !!! In a way, I hope you`re right about my liking the HD to that extent. Although, the Wing is an addictive machine as well and hard to beat on those longer hauls. We`ll see !

Thanks for all the encouragement and welcomes, guys.

Roger

Old 01-29-2008, 11:22 AM
wbogley
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

[hr]

Roger
I am surprised the dealer did not have a Fatbob in stock. I have seen quite a few at the dealers I go to. I love that big front tire!