Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Lazy Rider or Bikers Friend roll bag?

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2008, 06:22 PM
Mr. Moto
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Lazy Rider or Bikers Friend roll bag?

Lazy Rider or Bikers Friend roll bag?Lazy rideris cheaperin price not sure of the quality of either product.Anyone have a preference.[/align][/align]http://www.lazyrider.com/lazy_rider_bag_pics.asp[/align][/align]http://www.bikersfriend.com/[/align][/align]Lou.[/align]

Old 01-27-2008, 06:51 PM
harvey3609
Cruiser
Default RE: Lazy Rider or Bikers Friend roll bag?

I have the bikers friend bag and I reallly like it. I have used it many times and it works very well for me. You don't need a sissy bar for it to work well.

Old 01-27-2008, 07:23 PM
Cornhusker
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I have the Bikers Friend. Excellent quality. Haven't used it yet but planning on using it this summer (whenever it shows up).

Old 01-27-2008, 09:08 PM
Splatter
Road Master
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I have the Biker's Friend also. The shorter of the two sizes of large. No complaints. It's solidly built, stable on the bike. It comes with straps and bungies to hold it to the bike. You can use either. I use both. It also came with two backrests, solid and ventilated. Neither was every any use to me. I must sit on the bike funny or something. I know people who claim they're useful.

When I ride into work with it on the bike, people say, "He's got the keg on today!"

Can't compare it to the other brand.

Old 01-27-2008, 09:12 PM
OhioSkully
Club Member
Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Dam i tell you what after looking around i knew i was getting a good deal but looking some more i got a hell of a deal. I bought one of the TBAG motorcycle sissy bar bags the larger one it has a tube like that that also straps on top of it found it in an add for about $180 i bought it off a guy at work who sold his harley he never used it for $25 bucks sweet.

I like that bag from lazy rider.

Old 01-27-2008, 09:38 PM
man4mopar
Road Master
Received 27 Likes on 15 Posts

I run a bikers friend. There are pics in my album with iton the bike, even my sig. I have used it to both coasts and I love it. Easy on easy off and nothing added to bike to make it work. I haven't seen or used a lazy rider.To add to your list these guys make a similar product also http://cruiserbag.com/tcb.htm. Which I haven't used or seen in person either.

The bikers friend is mostly water tight. But I have gotten water inside during long rides in heavy rain riding. This is 3 plus hours of riding in non stop rain. Only happened once so it does very well in the elements and I put my stuff in a plastic bag incase it every seaps in again.

Old 01-27-2008, 11:19 PM
RonnR
Road Warrior
Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

I've used both and found very little diferance.. Both are very good products. But both are to large for my liking, as stated earlier they look like your hauling around a keg. I found a smaller version from a company named Jafrim (I think). It was under $50.oo.Works great as a back rest, and as a local saddle bag replacement. If I plan on a long run I will use one of the others (carry more stuff)
Hers a shot on the smaller one

Old 01-28-2008, 02:02 AM
Mr. Moto
Tourer

Appreciate the reply's. Looks like eitherroll bag will work. I am planning to use bag forlonger trips. So Iwill begetting the largest bag they have. I have a smaller bag but it's not water proof.[/align][/align]Mr. Moto.[/align]

Old 01-28-2008, 05:04 AM
JakeInMa
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

http://www.kuryakyn.com/products.asp...ey&ci=3525

Old 01-28-2008, 06:27 AM
Bassman
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have the Lazy Rider bag and it is a good product

Quick Reply: Lazy Rider or Bikers Friend roll bag?