Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

demon cycle

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2008, 04:07 PM
reh13
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: demon cycle

Several threadsabout demon's over on the softail board. Here's one. I believe the general consenus is, if you have any problems with anything you buy from them, you're pretty much screwed ! ! !

https://www.hdforums.com/showResult_...2077336/tm.htm

Old 01-16-2008, 06:34 PM
nkauf21
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I bought some mirrors from them and had no problems. Standard shipping time, notcrazy fast but not to slow either. I ended up not using the mirrors though but they were a nice product.

Old 01-17-2008, 09:24 AM
HGM
Road Warrior
Received 15 Likes on 13 Posts

ORIGINAL: HGM

Deja vu...... I just replied about my order that should be in tomorrow.. Right now, I'm verry happy with the feedback and speed of shipping according to FedEx. I'll post here of the quality when I get my bars and get to go over them with a fine tooth comb.. Do a search here, in the SoftTail forum there's a ton of guys blasting them.. Thats the only thing that has me nervous.. In reality, I e-mailed them with fair responce time(same day) and I ordered Sunday and they are already on the way.. I'm happy so far...
OK guys, I got my bars (Thursday AM).. Not bad delivery figuring FedEX ground and the weather.. Happy..

The packaging left a bit to be desired, kinda loose to flop arround. In fact there was a hole in the box. But no damage,,

I inspected them pretty closely and they look GREAT.. The controls,bars,switches, wires, all look good. It'll be a little while before I get to install them, but I have no complaints.. I also got mirrors from them and they look really good too.

Old 02-07-2008, 05:40 AM
HGM
Road Warrior
Received 15 Likes on 13 Posts

OK guys, I've got an update on Demons... I got my bars and mirrors, installed them and love them... I did have a question for them regarding the manufacturer on the parts and any warranty that may be available, if at all. I e-mailed them 3x and got no response. Not a really big deal, but if they cannot answer a simple question from a customer w/o a $100 bill in their hand, they wont get my future business.. No problems with the parts, but the pissed me off.. Make up your own mind, but this is my decision.