Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Big THANKS to you guys serving our country!

Search this Thread

Old 12-31-2007 | 06:52 PM
synisterglide
|
Intermediate
Default Big THANKS to you guys serving our country!

I noticed several postings were from guys in Iraq and other spots around the globe serving our county. Just wanted to say a word of "THANKS" and "HAPPY NEW YEAR" to each of you. Hope this new year finds you all back home with your families - safe and sound and scooterin'!

Old 12-31-2007 | 06:54 PM
expy
Road Captain
Default RE: Big THANKS to you guys serving our country!

+1

Old 12-31-2007 | 07:00 PM
mojo
Tourer

Amen to what synsister said! Thanks for keeping us safe and for giving everything for us back home. Wish you all the best and if you ever need anything just ask... Mojo

Old 12-31-2007 | 07:28 PM
DWGMan
Cruiser

Everyone, with the utmost sincerity, your words are plenty!!! I get care packages and letters from schools rather frequently. We try and respond to as many as we can and we like them. Reading the posts on HD Forums seem to mean more a little more. Harley embibes the 'working man' philosophy and reading your posts, knowing that your cracking your knuckles and bearing the elements and still thinking about all of us out here really touches me to the soul and I appreciate theHELL out of it!!!! Thank you frommyself and my fellow Soldiers serving all over the world!!!

Old 12-31-2007 | 07:40 PM
ShoreRider
Road Master

ORIGINAL: synisterglide

I noticed several postings were from guys in Iraq and other spots around the globe serving our county. Just wanted to say a word of "THANKS" and "HAPPY NEW YEAR" to each of you. Hope this new year finds you all back home with your families - safe and sound and scooterin'!
+1

Open door and bar policy for all servicemembersif ever in Fredericksburg area of VA, there's a beer waiting on me. Just look me up through here if you are coming this way.

Old 12-31-2007 | 08:07 PM
hk_shooter
Outstanding HDF Member

Thank You, DWGMan and all your brothers and sisters in arms. Your work let's us work. Pluslive the American Dreamand hell, even be able to use these forums. I'll second ShoreRider, if you or any service people reading this ever find yourself up here, a littlenorth of Detroit, "cold beer, on demand" is the password. Be damn proud to be able to buy you a cold one and say "Thank You". Happy New Year, DWGMan. Stay Safe, come home to ride. Godspeed.

Old 12-31-2007 | 09:24 PM
JakeInMa
Outstanding HDF Member

Even though I'm here as a contractor and we work with the military training the police, I too get care packages from folks and kids. It's nice to know that people do think of us while we're away from our families.

Happy New Year to everyone!

Old 12-31-2007 | 09:54 PM
UH60Hwkdrvr
Road Captain

Thanks from Afghanistan! It has been one long year! Mostly routine stuff, several combat ops, one resulting in the loss of one our task force aircraft and seven soldiers. We appreciated the support from the US Citizens! I am looking forward to getting home to my family in about three weeks. Wish me luck!

m.a.c.

Old 12-31-2007 | 10:12 PM
hk_shooter
Outstanding HDF Member

ORIGINAL: jakeiniraq

Even though I'm here as a contractor and we work with the military training the police, I too get care packages from folks and kids. It's nice to know that people do think of us while we're away from our families.

Happy New Year to everyone!
You still work in a 'tough neighborhood' ,Jake. Thank You and Happy New Year to you, Sir.

Old 12-31-2007 | 10:16 PM
hk_shooter
Outstanding HDF Member

ORIGINAL: UH60Hwkdrvr

Thanks from Afghanistan! It has been one long year! Mostly routine stuff, several combat ops, one resulting in the loss of one our task force aircraft and seven soldiers. We appreciated the support from the US Citizens! I am looking forward to getting home to my family in about three weeks. Wish me luck!

m.a.c.
No UH60Hwkdrvr. Thank You, Sir. Sorry to hear of your comrades who were lost, they'll make more Blackhawks. I wish you good luck and all the best. Godspeed getting home. "Cold beer on demand" is the password,if you make it to these parts.

Quick Reply: Big THANKS to you guys serving our country!