Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Closet Bike Mod Addicts Anonymous

Search this Thread

Old 12-23-2007, 07:12 AM
riversnipe
6th Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Closet Bike Mod Addicts Anonymous

I have an '04 Deuce and wife has '02 Fatboy.When either of us spends money on "stuff" the other one has to buy "stuff" to keep the ledger in balance. This is getting WAY too expensive

Old 12-23-2007, 01:50 PM
2007fxdc
Elite HDF Member
Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

ORIGINAL: jakeiniraq

I tell her, but it doesn't mean she likes it. I also tell her that I've been living in hell for the past 20 months and have had to sacrifice quite a bit so I want my bike to be the way I want it to be when I'm done working over here.

She wouldn't notice some of the small stuff that I've done, but she is more observant than I sometimes give her credit for. I've bought some new guns in the past and have put them in the safe before she saw them. I've then taken them out when she is around and she'll ask, "when did you get that one?" ooops....
Haha, ditto on the guns here too. I don't buy that many but the last 2 I bought without telling her and I put them in the safe. Eventually she notices though...

Apparently, sometimes she notices things and doesn't say anything right away. Yesterday, I pulled my bike out of the shop and parked it while getting ready to go ride with my buddy to a dealer. She looked out the window and asked if I was done with it yet and how long it was going to take me to keep fooling around with it until I screw around and break it (she knows me well). She commented that everytime she turns around there's another box with parts. Either she has a hidden cam around when she isn't here or she still doesn't know the half of the boxes that have come. Of course, I told her I was about done with it and 2 hours later I'm buying a set of Big Radiuses. LOL

Old 12-23-2007, 06:49 PM
Clutch66
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I did have a talk with my girlfriend and asked her what she thought, and she told me to buy whatever made me happy for the bike, and if I didn't have the money, she would buy it for me. As long as she had me, she was happy. Then she added, "when are we going riding again". I told her "as soon as I can figure out how to get away from Kimberly for a day or so". Damn, she a great girl. A good high paying job and great looks. A combo that's hard to beat.

So the bottom line is.......I won't tell the old lady, but will tell my girlfriend...........

C66

Old 12-23-2007, 06:53 PM
DougsDyna
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: mudpuddle

ORIGINAL: DougsDyna

WTF, I built a house for my bytch just last week.
edited to add - under 50 bux

mud

That is one lucky bytch!!!

Doug, I was forced to build that house
cause it was gonna get down into the 30F range last week,

and she cain't stay in my house when I'm gone.

The little tramp jumps up on my desk and turns on the phone.

mud
Mud, I remember some very cold weather in San Antonio back in Nov/Dec1978. There was a guy in basic training with us from Alaska, and he was the first to put on longjohns, sweater and a field jacket. Freezing ice/rain was baaaaaaaaad.

Funny thing, I remember "ice puddles" in Boloxi, Miss, also (not to be confused with muddpuddles). I think the south must be cold.

Oh yeh, OLs...................... I've had a few............. Won't say whose............What is it with women?? They tell you to leave, and ask you why you left them???

I had a cat once that would answer my phone by putting it in "speaker" mode when it rang. I guess that way he didn't have to listen to the answering machine

DougJ