Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Best looking 2-up seat for a Bob?

Search this Thread

Old 12-16-2007, 03:58 AM
RazorFXDB
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Best looking 2-up seat for a Bob?

ORIGINAL: RAPTORAZ

I'm looking to get a different seat for my 07 Street Bob. I already have a Sundowner seat and backrest for when the wife and I go for a long ride. But I want one for my daily commute for work(only 13 miles one-way), and for short trips with me and the wife. Since it's only gonna be used for short trips, comfort isn't real important. What I'd like is something that compliments the look of the bike, and also has a lower-than-the-stocker seat height. Please give me some opinions, and maybe some pics. If you've got 'em.

I put a stock low rider seat on mine. I really like the looks and "usability". The girlfriend still whines after an hour or so in the saddle. I'll try to post a picture tomorrow.

Old 12-16-2007, 04:48 AM
tattoofreaksb
Tourer

I've got this same seat & it looks pretty good & flows with the bike really well. Different story though for the passenger after about 150 miles.

ORIGINAL: Ratbasturd

07 SE Dyna seat............

Old 12-16-2007, 04:57 AM
tattoofreaksb
Tourer

can't get pics to load now[:@]

Old 12-17-2007, 08:03 PM
tattoofreaksb
Tourer

Try this again.

Old 12-17-2007, 08:19 PM
2007fxdc
Elite HDF Member
Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

ORIGINAL: jakeiniraq

I have the HD Sidekick Custom. My wife can ride for about an hour and a half before she needs a rest. It's great for short rides like you're talking about. Here's a picture or two on the bike:
Funny how women's *** sensitivity can be so different. Don't go there with the jokes...

My buddy has the same seat on his Lowrider. His wife is anything but a "cow". She's quite petite. Yet, she says riding on the seat feels like she has a french fry up her butt. Why she chose that food product and how she knows what it feels like up her butt, I didn't ask but it sounds like my buddy is having more fun in the sack than I am at home.

Old 12-17-2007, 08:44 PM
boogiewithtuck
Road Warrior

Mustang Custom Squareback

Old 12-18-2007, 12:51 AM
Telly03
Cruiser

I'm ordering the Corbin Dual Tour... looks easy to swap back to my solo on a whim, they allow for wide range of options for leather texture/color/suds or conchos, and provides the option to go 0, 1 or 2 back rests. http://www.corbin.com/harley/dyna/hd-fxd-6-dt.shtml

Old 12-18-2007, 05:04 AM
JakeInMa
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: 2007fxdc

ORIGINAL: jakeiniraq

I have the HD Sidekick Custom. My wife can ride for about an hour and a half before she needs a rest. It's great for short rides like you're talking about. Here's a picture or two on the bike:
Funny how women's *** sensitivity can be so different. Don't go there with the jokes...

My buddy has the same seat on his Lowrider. His wife is anything but a "cow". She's quite petite. Yet, she says riding on the seat feels like she has a french fry up her butt. Why she chose that food product and how she knows what it feels like up her butt, I didn't ask but it sounds like my buddy is having more fun in the sack than I am at home.
MMM...maybe you and the Mrs. need to spend more time at McDonald's.....I'm just saying...

Old 12-18-2007, 03:12 PM
RazorFXDB
Tourer

ORIGINAL: RazorFXDB

ORIGINAL: RAPTORAZ

I'm looking to get a different seat for my 07 Street Bob. I already have a Sundowner seat and backrest for when the wife and I go for a long ride. But I want one for my daily commute for work(only 13 miles one-way), and for short trips with me and the wife. Since it's only gonna be used for short trips, comfort isn't real important. What I'd like is something that compliments the look of the bike, and also has a lower-than-the-stocker seat height. Please give me some opinions, and maybe some pics. If you've got 'em.

I put a stock low rider seat on mine. I really like the looks and "usability". The girlfriend still whines after an hour or so in the saddle. I'll try to post a picture tomorrow.
A bit late but here's another option

[IMG]local://upfiles/27594/7599132B6B934282A3DCF565DE3FB36C.jpg[/IMG]

Old 12-18-2007, 03:22 PM
JoeWV
Advanced

Got the HD Stripper seat on mine. i love it, wife hates it.

[IMG]local://upfiles/24664/84BA6D3A40D34CC2A4840F7E1962057F.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]local://upfiles/24664/66602E06941547C3BC6AD0385937F486.jpg[/IMG]

Quick Reply: Best looking 2-up seat for a Bob?