Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Low Rider tank on a Super Glide...hmm?

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-2007 | 06:44 PM
HogGlider
|
Tourer
Default Low Rider tank on a Super Glide...hmm?

About a month ago I had found a Wide Glide tank on ebay. I didn't win the tank (thankfully, and it went to like $80) but it started making me curious. I forgot at the time that the Wide Glide has a larger speedo...the obvious escaped me that night .

Anyways, I have always wanted a tach with the bike. I had though about just doing a Bob tank to move the speedo to the tank, then buy an accutronix handlebar mounted tach. However, the more I have looked at the Low Rider, I am starting to imagine a more "sporty" look for my bike with one of those tanks.

From my first thought everything looks like it would go over with no problems, just get a factory tach off Ebay for it and save more dough. I am coming across a number of deals on Ebay for gauges, sometimes buy a lot of 12 for one low price even lol. So I kind of would like to get another opinion on this to verify whether or not a Low Rider tank will fit?