Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Fat Bob is not a Dyna

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2007, 02:21 PM
flynavy
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Fat Bob is not a Dyna

Why are there so many Fat Bob posts on the Dyna forum?

I don't mean to be biased, but this here forum is for us who choose to "vibrate."

The Fat Bob and it's TC96B (balanced, unvibratory engine) belongs to the Softail family as I understand it....

Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Old 12-02-2007, 02:24 PM
flynavy
Road Master
Default RE: Fat Bob is not a Dyna

Pardon me as I correct MYSELF - Fat Bob...er uh, is a member of the Dyna family after all...oh dopey me!!![]

Welcome fellow vibrators!!!!

Old 12-02-2007, 02:25 PM
toyrider
Elite HDF Member

Wow, that didn't take you long

Old 12-02-2007, 02:33 PM
ksscooter
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

IMO it is ugly no matter what you call it. Looks like a fat girl wearing shorty shorts and glasses.

Old 12-02-2007, 03:09 PM
Cryptoboy
Seasoned HDF Member

Received 3,878 Likes on 1,415 Posts

ORIGINAL: flynavy

Pardon me as I correct MYSELF - Fat Bob...er uh, is a member of the Dyna family after all...oh dopey me!!![]

Welcome fellow vibrators!!!!
LOL that was some funny stuff right there! At least you saved yourself from some of the cuttthroats that were probably poised to jump down your throat with your initial post!

I personally like the look of the Fat Bob. First time I saw it I wasn't sure, but pics definately don't do it justice! They had 2 at the local dealer a week or so ago, and much better looking in person!

Old 12-02-2007, 04:03 PM
DougsDyna
Banned

"LOL that was some funny stuff right there! At least you saved yourself from some of the cuttthroats that were probably poised to jump down your throat with your initial post! "

Better be glad you retracted such an ignorant statement. We have numerous members who happen to own the lastest addition to the Dyna line.

You probably already hurt a few feelings. I think you should not be smoking that stuff, before you go posting bad info

What do you think, Grumpy??

DougJ

Old 12-02-2007, 04:20 PM
DougsDyna
Banned

[sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=boosign.gif][sm=bustedsign.gif][sm=bs.gif][sm=bs.gif][sm=bs.gif][sm=bs.gif][sm=bs.gif][sm=bs.gif][sm=headbang.gif][sm=headbang.gif][sm=headbang.gif][sm=headbang.gif][sm=imsmilin.gif][sm=interesting.gif][sm=laughat.gif][sm=laughat.gif][sm=laughat.gif][sm=laughat.gif][sm=laughat.gif][sm=massbounce.gif][sm=massbounce.gif][sm=oopssign.gif]
ORIGINAL: flynavy

Why are there so many Fat Bob posts on the Dyna forum?

I don't mean to be biased, but this here forum is for us who choose to "vibrate."

The Fat Bob and it's TC96B (balanced, unvibratory engine) belongs to the Softail family as I understand it....

Please correct me if I'm wrong.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
FATBOB IS NOT A DYNA!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You are a funny man

DougJ

Old 12-02-2007, 05:16 PM
2007fxdc
Elite HDF Member
Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

ORIGINAL: ksscooter

IMO it is ugly no matter what you call it. Looks like a fat girl wearing shorty shorts and glasses.
LOL - that's what I thought when I first saw the pix. When I saw it in person, different story. Great looking bikes IMO even though I'm not a big bob'd fender fan...

Old 12-02-2007, 05:19 PM
Gilly
Road Captain

Yeah see, HD wanted to make a more retro-looking Softy, but not so old as too look like a rigid frame, so they put these metal covered fake shocks in back, but they're just for looks, the realshocks are under the frame, just look, you'll see them...........they were thinking on calling it the Hydra Bob, but changed their mind, or found out Kawasaki had the rights to that name or something.

Old 12-02-2007, 05:51 PM
WildBill76
Tourer

I think the Fat Bob has potential. I hope maybe next year they will either offer the forks in black denim, or the nice grey powder coat they put on Screamin Eagle Dyna's engines. Gloss Black is just a little much for forks IMO. Overall it looks Great.

Quick Reply: Fat Bob is not a Dyna