Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

V&H Fuelpak on a 2007 Street Bob - Issues?

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2007 | 06:48 AM
flynavy
|
Road Master
Default V&H Fuelpak on a 2007 Street Bob - Issues?

Anyone with a 2007 Street Bob and a Vance & Hines Fuelpak experience any problems with it after install of your Stage I set-up?

Old 11-15-2007 | 07:12 AM
navyman
Road Master
Default RE: V&H Fuelpak on a 2007 Street Bob - Issues?

I am getting ready to install the Screaming Eagle air filter setup and a Fuelpak on my Ultra. I am not doing the Stage I download as V&H has amap for the original ECM setup. What is the issue you are having?

Old 11-15-2007 | 07:28 AM
ladodgerdog
Tourer

Make sure you have the right values for your set up. There are different ones for the Stage I and one without, weather you have upgraded your air intake or not, and of course which pipes you are running, stock or aftermarket. The values are different even if you run V&H's quiet baffles. It's really not that complex, just check out their web site and look up your set up to get the right values.

Later,
Rico

Old 11-15-2007 | 07:47 AM
jcd15
Cruiser

I have on my 07 bob
vance and hines bbs the arlen ness big sucker air cleaner
and the vance and hines fuel pack.
Did the install myself (easy easy easy).I have had zero problems.
Bike runs great sounds great every once in a while alittle pop on decel.
I went with the v&h fuel pack because of ease of install and programming.
I don't intend to do anything more than the stage 1 upgrade.
Good luck p.m me if you have any questrions.

jim

Old 11-15-2007 | 08:06 AM
flynavy
|
Road Master

I have yet to install and use, but I am trying to eliminate any problems beforehand by getting the experiences of anyone using this set-up currently.

Old 11-15-2007 | 08:16 AM
Kthulu
Intermediate

I'm very pleased with my V&H Fuelpak. Hardest part of the install/programming is fitting the dang'd thing into the space under the seat. Other than that your just clicking the buttons to enter the values and rolling the throttle on once.

Old 11-15-2007 | 08:18 AM
Muddyape
Road Master

This is the second bike ive run a fuelpak on. First was my Nightster (zero problems, bike ran great and zero issues with popping etc.) Now I have a fuelpak on my 07 Street Bob with V&H Short Shots and S&S a/c setup. Bike has run great since I put it in with zero problems and again no popping etc.

Old 11-15-2007 | 08:19 AM
rdondes
Road Warrior

I used V&H Fuelpak, H-D Screaming Eagle Stage 1 Air Cleaner Kit and V&H Straight-Shot slipons on my 2007 Super Glide Custom.Installation was very straightforward. I did not have the H-D download done. Have had zero problems - every once in a while a pop on decel. Make sure you use the right values on the FuelPak. The cable on the FuelPak is very thick and stiffand you'll have to push-pull on it a bit. My Super Glide runs fine and have had this setup installed for 4 months now. Pulls much stronger (more torque) in 4th, 5th and 6th gears.

Richard...

Old 11-15-2007 | 08:43 AM
manofsteele2003
Road Master

This is all good to hear, because I just bought one for my SB. Haven't got the exhaust or air filter yet but I couldn't pass up the deal I found on ebay. $189 shipped brand new. Now I have to find a dealon the rest of the parts.

Old 11-15-2007 | 08:48 AM
BLade1127
Road Warrior

Very simple and straight forward install. Just be sure to follow the directions and follow the programming properly. I am running the HD Screamin' Eagle Stage 1 with the dealer re-map, and the V&H Bigshot Staggered pipes. Love the FuelPak so far!!! Little popping on decel every now and then, but every bike does that.

Quick Reply: V&H Fuelpak on a 2007 Street Bob - Issues?