Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

ride safe, another close call

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-2007, 09:54 PM
ponte
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: ride safe, another close call

Hey js, at what point was it important for him to identify the race of the "suspects". I didn't know he was giving us a police report. If he was I guess he could have included a better description than f*#king Mexicans. I'm not sure the HDforums police will be able to find them based on that. Here's an idea. How about refering to them as f*#king guys, or f*#king dumbazzes or whatever. Tell you what jackass, I'm Italian and if someone made a reference to f*#king Italians in a post you can bet that would get me fired up as well.

Old 10-28-2007, 10:57 PM
Littleleroy
Advanced

Weirdest effing thing I've ever seen that had fallen out on the side of the road: an entire dog house, quite sizable, and relatively intact, complete with ornate shingles. Imagine watching that one come off the back end of a pickup or trailer. I stay well away from any truck of any size. People just get up on the highway with crap hanging out of their vehicles completely oblivious to the potential consequences. I don't know where the hell the troopers are.

Old 10-28-2007, 10:58 PM
mmontgomery
Intermediate

js didnt say anything about wops so youll have to wait in the wanna bitch about something else line!

Old 10-28-2007, 11:27 PM
js1268
Banned

well, ponte... i guess if if what you were driving somehow revealed you were italian, or something, i would describe you as italian ....obviously, there was something about that truck they were driving that stbobber picked up on that clearly spoke to their nationality or race

...and you know what, I'm italian, too... mother was born in palermo, sicily... but i'll never play the race card when someone is using "race" to identify me regardless of the context

so go cry to someone else....go champion your pathetic and impertinent cause on another forum ...and while you're at it, sell your harley!

Old 10-28-2007, 11:32 PM
js1268
Banned

...and by the way, according to your selective sense of what's right and wrong as it pertains to "culture" and "race" or "nationality," i suppose it would be okay to identify them as @#%%$%^ mexicans if he were giving a police report?

Old 10-28-2007, 11:51 PM
labfreak
Road Master
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

ORIGINAL: js1268

...and by the way, according to your selective sense of what's right and wrong as it pertains to "culture" and "race" or "nationality," i suppose it would be okay to identify them as @#%%$%^ mexicans if he were giving a police report?

Hey JS, guess what? You're a ****ng racist ! Really, no ****, you are!

Old 10-29-2007, 12:00 AM
JohnnyBoy
Road Captain

This post is too hot!! I'm getting my white, 7th generation American A$$ ot of here!

Old 10-29-2007, 05:56 AM
js1268
Banned

hey labfreak, here's an education for you:

rac-ism (noun)

1. a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human races determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to rule others.

2. a policy, system of government, etc., based upon or fostering such a doctrine; discrimination.

3. hatred or intolerance of another race or other races.

... i don't think i even came close to implying the first (i.e., that my race -which is italian-american, by the way- is superior and has the right to rule mexicans)
... i don't think i embrace any system of government of doctrine or policy that enforces the first definition
... i don't think i indicated any hatred or intolerance towards mexicans or any other race

so if you're going to accuse me of something, labfreak, make sure you know the definition of the word, first!

Now, if stbobber had said something to the effect like "...i knew they were @#$%^%& mexicans because of the way they were driving"....even that would not have been racist, he would have been endorsing a STEREOTYPE if stbobber believed that only mexicans drove a certain way.... sort of like being involved in an accident, and before you can identify the person who hit you, you claim it's a woman because you harbor a stereotype that all women are bad drivers.

...people like you throw that word around so aloofly it's astonishing!... go sell politically correct on another forum!

shall i go on to educate you about the definitions of "stereotype", "bigotry", and "prejudice"? ...or do you just think those words are synonymous with "racism"..... enlighten ME, labfreak... you ignoramus

Old 10-29-2007, 08:24 AM
stbobber
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

And another thing Ponte, so your Italian huh, a real Italian? Cause the Italians I know would have called them a lot worse names. I said Mexicans, not wetbacks!So, I guess beings you are Italian if you were jumped by a group of Black men you would tell your friends you got jumped by African Americans, Whaaaaa?
Your right JS, some jerk always plays the race card.
That's right, Fu#ing Mexicans, and I'll bet 3 out of four of them had no legal status being in the U.S. If it was up to you Ponte, I guess we wouldn't have border patrol.
Why is it that only white people can be accused of Racism?

Old 10-29-2007, 08:55 AM
cstolp
Road Captain

Look folks since the dawn of time we have picked on each other for one thing or another. Your supposed to laugh or shrug it off. Instead, today we are being led by a bunch of bleeding heart liberals where its not OK to tell ethnic, religeous, or any other type jokes anymore. Both sides need to learn to laugh a little for pete's sake. ( I sure hope no one here is named Pete, I wouldn't want to offend him in any way shape or form).

Quick Reply: ride safe, another close call