Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

ride safe, another close call

Search this Thread

Old 11-03-2007, 10:05 PM
traveler
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 27 Likes on 23 Posts
Default RE: ride safe, another close call

ORIGINAL: nuckels

ORIGINAL: cruzin

After reading this entire novel, I'm thinkin this is all the sheets fault. If it hadn't jumped off the mattress and blown into the road, this lengthy discussion wouldn't have occurred. I say we ALL go on a sheet hunt, find the f-ing thing and beat the h*ll out of it. Everyone can take out their aggressions on the sheet instead of each other. And then, just to prove the point, we find the mattress that it jumped from and tear off it's tag. End of story.
Good point Cruzing! And for what its worth,you guys arguing are funny as hell,I'am a left leaning independent myself! I will call a spade a spade and always tell it like it is. Fu*k p.c. And all you toe-tapping,c*ntservative,high and mighty name calling type's,your loser's,get over it! The current p.c. wave was engineered by conservative's around 1980 to reinforce views from the right winger's > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_correctness
Forget it. Not worth even getting into it.[&:]

~Joe

Old 11-03-2007, 10:37 PM
kc_wa
Advanced
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I think we're all missing the basic point here. This was in Florida, correct? How do we know they weren't Cubans? That would change everything.

Old 11-03-2007, 10:46 PM
mud
muderator
Received 9,056 Likes on 2,111 Posts

ORIGINAL: traveler

Forget it. Not worth even getting into it.[&:]
~Joe
Joe, quick click on the edit button.
I read it before the edit.
You're right, too late though.

mud

Old 11-04-2007, 12:48 AM
zuma
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wow, peace brothers...life is too short.

Old 11-05-2007, 08:22 PM
Terry TK
Big Kahuna HDF Member
Received 157 Likes on 53 Posts

OK,

I've banned a couple of members in this thread already. No warnings, just banned. If you can't read the rules and you take yourself to this level, you are not welcome at HDF. Hit the road. There are plenty of other forums out there. This guy below forgot the fact that this is a privately owned forum with rules. So if you think you can say anything you want here, guess again. I'm going to continue reading this thread and banning members as I see fit. This thread is now locked.

Terry
HDF Administrator
ORIGINAL: stodd4

You know.........I mostly read these posts to get information that I can find useful. Occasionally I find threads like this one that are very entertaining. About this whole racist/politically correct thing, Dex got it right. Its a 1st amendment issue. If you want to say something politically incorrect, then its your right. You may not agree with what I have to say........but you have to agree with my right to say it. And if you don't agree with my right to say it.............screw you........move to Moscow. Thats what is great about this country. You have the right to be just as politically incorrect as you want. If I choose to say anything bad about any race of people, then its my right. Using the term fuucking mexicans has been used by almost everyone I know. Just as the word ****gger is used. Thats right..........I said ****gger. If you don't like it...........screw you. Its just a word. If you are offended by it...........screw you, its just a word. If you want to get offended, get offended about the scumbags that flew airplanes into the twin towers. That should start some name calling. All you politically correct jerks can all kiss my ***. Get a life. Its a free country. Did someone forget?