Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

SLIP-ONS AT THE END OF MY ROPE

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2007, 07:58 PM
boogiewithtuck
Road Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: SLIP-ONS AT THE END OF MY ROPE

ORIGINAL: 2007fxdc

ORIGINAL: lylt

sorry i get up at3am neighobors might get a little pissy i just wanta little louder than stock big guy
If you just want a little louder than stock, you might try to find some SE II's on ebay or a dealer might still have some. I put some my dealer still had on the shelf from a year or two back (when they were louder) on my bike and they are louder than stock but reasonable by most's standards. I'd actually like to go a little louder. If you want to trade the V&H's for my SE II's straight-up, I might be willing to consider - let me know.

Someone posted about some replacement baffles you can get for the SE II's that make them even louder if you want but I can't remember what. I'm not planning to spend anymore money on slip-ons. If I can't find a trade, I'm going to spring for pipes eventually.

Another option, as someone else said, are Rush slip-ons. They are what I went to get when I bought mine but the dealer didn't have them in stock for my bike. They are louder still than the SE II's and have a nice rumble. I let them sell me on the SE II's because I'm an impatient a$$ and didn't want to wait for the Rushes to be ordered. I'm okay with the SE II's but I could stand a little louder. They are nothing like the SE's they sell today, however, as far as sound goes. I've yet to meet anyone that bought the current SE's that were satisfied with the volume.
Big City Thunder Monster Baffles...They will put you back about $100; very easy to sell on fleaBay if you don't like the sound. Too loud for me; sold my used ones for $95 on fB.