Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

What's your latest bike trip ? - mine was 13 hours and four countries today

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2007, 04:43 PM
matkiwi
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default What's your latest bike trip ? - mine was 13 hours and four countries today

Rode home from Amsterdam today ... took the long way home ... Delft, Rotterdam, Dutch coast to see the dykes, Bruges, Calais, Channel Tunnel ... then home around London.
Its cool living in Europe some times ... even went to Zeeland which is cool as i'm from New Zealand. Got lost in Holland ... can't understand Dutch at all !

http://*******.com/2as7mp

My head is buzzing, hands, feet, ears numb, shoulder feels like its being stabbed ... but I'm still buzzing ... great ride and my bike was sweet as all the way.

What trip have you done recently ?

Mat

Old 09-13-2007, 05:34 PM
JRK5892
Banned
Received 25 Likes on 23 Posts
Default RE: What's your latest bike trip ? - mine was 13 hours and four countries today

I went to winterset Iowa for hog stock from chicago ...earlier this summer we went from chicago, to marco islan fl, to key west, to south beach, back to marco, then back to chicago! it was AWESOME!!! lots of killer rides this summer!

Old 09-13-2007, 05:49 PM
Softy
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: What's your latest bike trip ? - mine was 13 hours and four countries today

Mine was to Sturgis and back.About 4,340 miles. No problems,except my speed sensor went bad. 57.00 for a new one.took me a couple of minutes to change it. A great trip,i'm ready to go again.

I will probably go to the myrtle beach fall rally,for my next one,and the last for this year.

Old 09-13-2007, 06:35 PM
BigJfxdwg
Road Warrior
Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

My latest trip?

I rode to Lowes to get a few parts for a ceiling fan I installed.

Old 09-13-2007, 07:13 PM
trip20
Elite HDF Member
Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts

matkiwi - that's gotta be one of the coolest for-the-hell-of-it trips I've ever heard of.

Old 09-13-2007, 07:21 PM
itileman
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Great trip. I got back Sunday from 4 days, 4 states and 2,000 miles (Billings, MT to Minneapolis, MN & back). Cold, wet & windy - know exactly how you feel.

Old 09-13-2007, 07:25 PM
fmbeach
Tourer

4200 miles week before and after Labor day. Tampa - Smokies - Blue Ridge Parkway - Philly - Chilicothe Easy Rider Rally - Philly - Jacksonville - Tampa. Spent 2 days riding the Smokies, Deal's Gap and the Cherehola Skyway. Stayed with Mo and Courtney at the Kickstand Lodge in Sectoah.

Great ride .......

Old 09-13-2007, 07:53 PM
hk_shooter
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

From here to Florence,Ky. About 650 miles in two days. Other than the flooded part of I-75 and the 12 mile/4 hour detour, it was a good trip. Man, you Europeans got it made. Being able to do 4 countries in a day boggles my mind.

Old 09-13-2007, 08:28 PM
pauletich
Road Master

That sounds like an amazing ride. I wish I could do a Europe trip, I am from the South West and we have beautiful roads but I am always looking for smething new.

Old 09-13-2007, 08:43 PM
tankerwyf
Banned Camp
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: matkiwi

Rode home from Amsterdam today ... took the long way home ... Delft, Rotterdam, Dutch coast to see the dykes, Bruges, Calais, Channel Tunnel ... then home around London.
Its cool living in Europe some times ... even went to Zeeland which is cool as i'm from New Zealand. Got lost in Holland ... can't understand Dutch at all !

http://*******.com/2as7mp

My head is buzzing, hands, feet, ears numb, shoulder feels like its being stabbed ... but I'm still buzzing ... great ride and my bike was sweet as all the way.

What trip have you done recently ?

Mat
I really miss Europe sometimes. Didn't have the bike when we were over there, but we sure did enjoy our travels over there. Sounds like a wonderful ride!

Quick Reply: What's your latest bike trip ? - mine was 13 hours and four countries today