Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

LePera Bare Bones for 06+ Dyna

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2007, 08:52 PM
sandifer
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: LePera Bare Bones for 06+ Dyna

like my bare bones

[IMG]local://upfiles/25056/1D2C39730AEB4964A05493F675629F40.jpg[/IMG]

Old 09-04-2007, 09:14 PM
Trotter
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I bought one from Eastern Performance with Gel.. I could take it for about 30 min and that was it.. I threw it over in the corner, and ordered a Corbin Hollywood Solo good all day 400/600 miles. Twice the price though....

Old 09-04-2007, 10:55 PM
Original Junior
Road Master

ORIGINAL: Trotter

I bought one from Eastern Performance with Gel.. I could take it for about 30 min and that was it.. I threw it over in the corner, and ordered a Corbin Hollywood Solo good all day 400/600 miles. Twice the price though....
Trotter, are you looking to unload the Bare Bones? Was it for your Street Bob or for your Wide Glide? Doesn't the new Dyna seats fit both models? If you are looking to sell I would like to know what you are asking. Thanks.

Old 09-04-2007, 11:02 PM
PsTaN
Road Master

I really wish Lepera would update their website with some pics of the late model Dyna seats.... at least give us an indication they actually make them. I'm interested in a new 2-up, but probably wont get a Lepera just for that reason.

PsTaN

Old 09-05-2007, 04:42 AM
sleepman54
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

It's not everyone's cup of tea, I had one on the my old Sportster and really couldn't stand more then about 45 min on it at a time.

Old 09-05-2007, 06:43 AM
FXDBIFireman
Cruiser

Trotter, If you are looking to unload it, put me in line behind Original Junior. I need a good bar seat.

Old 09-05-2007, 10:09 AM
mojo
Tourer

I'm really happy with mine and I have tried some of the others but for around town and day trips I like the way it sits further back and lower to the ground for me anyways. Good Luck!

Old 09-05-2007, 08:16 PM
Original Junior
Road Master

ORIGINAL: mojo

I'm really happy with mine and I have tried some of the others but for around town and day trips I like the way it sits further back and lower to the ground for me anyways. Good Luck!
I'll be darned mojo, did you notice the pics I received from LePera that I posted? That one is yours, isn't it? I wrote LePera and Christine sent me those photos. Looks great.

Old 09-05-2007, 08:18 PM
Original Junior
Road Master

ORIGINAL: PsTaN

I really wish Lepera would update their website with some pics of the late model Dyna seats.... at least give us an indication they actually make them. I'm interested in a new 2-up, but probably wont get a Lepera just for that reason.

PsTaN
Did you notice the pics I posted up top? I received them from LePera. The one bike is actually a member's here, mojo, I believe. The website not being updated is what lead me to write them and ask the question about 06/07 Dynas.

Old 09-05-2007, 09:41 PM
PsTaN
Road Master

ORIGINAL: Original Junior

ORIGINAL: PsTaN

PsTaN
Did you notice the pics I posted up top? I received them from LePera. The one bike is actually a member's here, mojo, I believe. The website not being updated is what lead me to write them and ask the question about 06/07 Dynas.

Original ...

Guess I should clarify .... I wish they had pics of ALL of their seats . Seems like with the '08's hitting the floors they'd try and catch upon the website. It looksto be 2 years behind as far as the Dyna's are concerned.

PsTaN

Quick Reply: LePera Bare Bones for 06+ Dyna