Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2014-17 Lowrider & Low Rider S

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2024 | 12:21 PM
NorthWestern
Club Member

Originally Posted by ThePaintPirate
Yesterday I traded in the Night Train and the 03 Dyna on a 16 Low Rider with only 4000 miles.
you did great! I am super jealous

The following users liked this post:
Ikelove (02-28-2024)
Old 02-12-2024 | 04:43 PM
Bluesrider.df
Grand HDF Member
Ikelove (02-28-2024)
Old 02-13-2024 | 11:12 AM
ucbruce
Tourer

I've also got a bagger that will be used for longer hauls, this is just a short trip bar hopper or poker run machine. This thing is straight off the show room floor bone stock and so far I'm liking how the 103HO runs, might keep it that way for awhile.
I cannot over emphasize how that bike will run with a good Stage I tune. I know they're harder to do now, but I got 78 HP and 95 ft. lbs. of torque, and it runs like a scalded mule. I used to have an '06 LR with the 88TC, and not only is this bike WAY better, but I'm also getting about 8 MPG better mileage, as the power-to-weight ratio is just great...my Bagger has the same motor, but I put a Stage IV in that...

Ikelove (02-28-2024)
Old 02-13-2024 | 01:30 PM
ThePaintPirate
Club Member

Originally Posted by ucbruce
I cannot over emphasize how that bike will run with a good Stage I tune. I know they're harder to do now, but I got 78 HP and 95 ft. lbs. of torque, and it runs like a scalded mule. I used to have an '06 LR with the 88TC, and not only is this bike WAY better, but I'm also getting about 8 MPG better mileage, as the power-to-weight ratio is just great...my Bagger has the same motor, but I put a Stage IV in that...
I've been looking for the SE Nightstick since I don't yet want to go aftermarket 2 into 1, but I will be changing air filter soon. Cleaned up the air filter and throttle body the best I could since the PO overfill the hell out of this thing.

The following 2 users liked this post by ThePaintPirate:
Graham UK (02-15-2024), Ikelove (02-28-2024)
Old 02-15-2024 | 11:29 AM
shodown220
Road Warrior

I've been looking for the SE Nightstick since I don't yet want to go aftermarket 2 into 1, but I will be changing air filter soon. Cleaned up the air filter and throttle body the best I could since the PO overfill the hell out of this thing.
I'll check my building when I get off work today and see if I still have mine laying around. If I do you can have it. I had it sitting on the shelf in the garage for a few years before I moved to my current house. It may have gotten tossed in the pre-move cleanout we did but if I still have it it's yours.

Old 02-15-2024 | 12:18 PM
ThePaintPirate
Club Member

Originally Posted by shodown220
I'll check my building when I get off work today and see if I still have mine laying around. If I do you can have it. I had it sitting on the shelf in the garage for a few years before I moved to my current house. It may have gotten tossed in the pre-move cleanout we did but if I still have it it's yours.
Thanks, I'll be happy to throw some money your way if you happen to find it.

Old 02-16-2024 | 11:33 AM
Uncle 'B'
Cruiser

Riser question for the Low Rider crowd.
Being built like a Leprechaun, I'm forever in search of a handlebar setup that fits me on my 2014 Super Glide.
I'm thinking about trying the 14-17 Low Rider riser setup on my Super Glide.
I think the FXDC mount spacing is 3.5" and bored for the damper bushings so solid bushings would be required?
I know about the rake in the crown and the headlight bucket mounting, but I don't know if the mount spacing is the same or if there's an issue with clearance (tank, dash, etc).
Given that, does anybody know if that's a direct bolt-on, Low Rider to Super Glide?

Thanks guys
Bryan

Ikelove (02-18-2024)
Old 02-18-2024 | 06:44 PM
Ikelove
|
Seasoned HDF Member

Originally Posted by Uncle 'B'
Riser question for the Low Rider crowd.
Being built like a Leprechaun, I'm forever in search of a handlebar setup that fits me on my 2014 Super Glide.
I'm thinking about trying the 14-17 Low Rider riser setup on my Super Glide.
I think the FXDC mount spacing is 3.5" and bored for the damper bushings so solid bushings would be required?
I know about the rake in the crown and the headlight bucket mounting, but I don't know if the mount spacing is the same or if there's an issue with clearance (tank, dash, etc).
Given that, does anybody know if that's a direct bolt-on, Low Rider to Super Glide?

Thanks guys
Bryan
Wish I could say. I do not recall seeing this question ever posed in the original LR thread that I had going.

Uncle 'B' (02-26-2024)
Old 02-22-2024 | 09:01 AM
shodown220
Road Warrior

Thanks, I'll be happy to throw some money your way if you happen to find it.
No such luck unfortunately, I guess it was tossed in the garage clean out before we moved. I apologize I thought I still had it laying around somewhere!

Old 02-22-2024 | 02:54 PM
ThePaintPirate
Club Member

Originally Posted by shodown220
No such luck unfortunately, I guess it was tossed in the garage clean out before we moved. I apologize I thought I still had it laying around somewhere!
thanks for checking.

Quick Reply: 2014-17 Lowrider & Low Rider S