Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

this guy's a little ambitious on the price don't cha think??

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2007, 07:37 AM
Punty
Road Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: this guy's a little ambitious on the price don't cha think??

ORIGINAL: waterman7474

ORIGINAL: Bear64

Not that I'm interested in the bike, seems a little over priced? but you all act like it is silly for him to ask that much? uh...silly....just a bit!!Maybe his wife wants him to sell it and this is his way to not have to sell? and besides, we all think our own bike is the coolest bike out there..And just what the heck is wrong with using all HD stuff on your bike??? we are not commenting on the coolness of the bike, we're commenting on how in the hell he is justifing that price. he's essentially added up the price, tax and labor for every part and no depretiation on the bike or any of the parts and expects to recoup ALL his costs.......not bloody likely!! i hate to smash you in the face with the "baseball-bat-of-life" but that just aint gonna happen. if you ride your bike past the bars, go on a real long trip it might help if you have a problem and you go to a harley shop for help, if it has all Harley parts on it..custom bikes are cool, I like them to,....I know, I have had a few of my own, but then I'm older and wiser now...but you guys just have your fun, I did, so its your turn..i fail to see how this rambling has any relevance...? by the way I have a 06 FXD with all Harley Parts on it,,sell it cheap-----$49,000 hell it don't hurt to ask
nicely put