Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

this guy's a little ambitious on the price don't cha think??

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2007, 04:45 PM
JBaker421
Big Kahuna HDF Member
Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts
Default RE: this guy's a little ambitious on the price don't cha think??

I just clicked the "buy it now" button to buy it.

A box on the ebay site popped up and said, "Are you nuts? That pos isn't worth half of that!"

Old 08-16-2007, 05:07 PM
darkside
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hell ,if he sells it mines going on there for 40,000 next weekI,d take 20,000 for mine right now.

Old 08-16-2007, 06:43 PM
Punty
Road Warrior

ORIGINAL: Airborne350G

ORIGINAL: Punty

ORIGINAL: Bear64

Not that I'm interested in the bike, seems a little over priced? but you all act like it is silly for him to ask that much? Maybe his wife wants him to sell it and this is his way to not have to sell? and besides, we all think our own bike is the coolest bike out there..And just what the heck is wrong with using all HD stuff on your bike??? if you ride your bike past the bars, go on a real long trip it might help if you have a problem and you go to a harley shop for help, if it has all Harley parts on it..custom bikes are cool, I like them to,....I know, I have had a few of my own, but then I'm older and wiser now...but you guys just have your fun, I did, so its your turn..by the way I have a 06 FXD with all Harley Parts on it,,sell it cheap-----$49,000 hell it don't hurt to ask
Dude, I really dont see it making sense towaste a few hundred bucks to list the bike on ebay or wherever because his wife said to get rid of it?

In that case, He'd be better off getting rid of her.

If it does not sell then all he has to pay is the listing fee, which is not that much.
His listing fee is going to be close to $200, between his buy it now and reserve.

Old 08-16-2007, 08:38 PM
waterman7474
Road Master

ORIGINAL: Bear64

Not that I'm interested in the bike, seems a little over priced? but you all act like it is silly for him to ask that much? uh...silly....just a bit!!Maybe his wife wants him to sell it and this is his way to not have to sell? and besides, we all think our own bike is the coolest bike out there..And just what the heck is wrong with using all HD stuff on your bike??? we are not commenting on the coolness of the bike, we're commenting on how in the hell he is justifing that price. he's essentially added up the price, tax and labor for every part and no depretiation on the bike or any of the parts and expects to recoup ALL his costs.......not bloody likely!! i hate to smash you in the face with the "baseball-bat-of-life" but that just aint gonna happen. if you ride your bike past the bars, go on a real long trip it might help if you have a problem and you go to a harley shop for help, if it has all Harley parts on it..custom bikes are cool, I like them to,....I know, I have had a few of my own, but then I'm older and wiser now...but you guys just have your fun, I did, so its your turn..i fail to see how this rambling has any relevance...? by the way I have a 06 FXD with all Harley Parts on it,,sell it cheap-----$49,000 hell it don't hurt to ask

Old 08-16-2007, 09:36 PM
JayFromPa
Outstanding HDF Member

Thankskristineg8870 ( 50)
[/align]Jun-27-07 19:11Clear Blue Easy Fertility Monitor Gently Used (#330135699909)
WTF????

Old 08-16-2007, 10:55 PM
Frank Castle
Road Warrior
Received 74 Likes on 47 Posts

[sm=icon_rofl.gif]@ Waterman... thats it exactly... plus we were commenting on his "lack" of innovation and or imagination / vision... What makes a bike cool at least to me is some of whatI have seen on this forum. The one off custom stuff where (while maybe using some factory stuff) you role that along with wheels / paint / engine mods.. and maybe some **** you just pulled outta mid air cause its cool.. and made a one of a kind bike... I know not everyone has alot of money or talent... but Its my belief that over time and with some patience and thought he could have had a much different looking anda possible real candidate for sale... although at not quite that price. He may very well want to keep it...and this is a wifefooling ploybut if its (see HoneyI listed it for sale.. act) then he needs to grow a set and tell her to

FORGET IT...

I'd give up my ol' lady before I would my scoot...

Old 08-16-2007, 11:03 PM
livebeforeidie
Advanced

Just PM'd him through ebay to see how much he want for the VIN number and he can keep the rest.

Old 08-16-2007, 11:06 PM
livebeforeidie
Advanced

Oops wrong thread! Hate it when that happens...

Old 08-16-2007, 11:06 PM
carltex
Road Warrior

ORIGINAL: shooter64

I think he is just trolling........hoping for a bite.........
People will buy anything. I saw a stock superglide solo seat listed as a custom solo seat with a min bid of $150.00 and someone had actually already bid on it. I couldn't believe it. I sold mine for $35. Guess I went about it the wrong way.

Old 08-17-2007, 01:45 AM
Critter174
Road Captain

Its all in how u list. if it is burt to a crisp just say that is is a real hot bike so hotit ishard to ride.[sm=chairshot.gif]

Quick Reply: this guy's a little ambitious on the price don't cha think??