Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Fat Bob ?

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2007 | 09:18 PM
Vinny132
|
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Fat Bob ?

How come it's not on the dyna list..Sure is a sweet bike..

Old 08-06-2007 | 09:23 PM
crock921
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Fat Bob ?

probably becaue the bike is brand new and won't hit dealer floors until september

Old 08-07-2007 | 03:44 PM
cardboard
Elite HDF Member
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

On H-D web site if you go to 2008 motorcycles its listed under dyna series. Been there for weeks. They should be on the dealer showroom floor approx by the 26th of this month. It could be a little later. They are still trying to sell the 07 models which you can git a good deal on. The Fat Bob is a nice bike but not streached out enough for me.

Old 08-07-2007 | 04:24 PM
crock921
Road Captain

sep 9 is the arrival date in milwaukee. funnny how TX will get them before Mil when they are made here. craziness

Old 08-07-2007 | 04:26 PM
Fletch127
2nd Gear

Have one on order. Dealer says that they won't have it in until the end of September[sm=boohoo.gif] and that is from a dealer in KC just down the road from the factory.

Old 08-07-2007 | 04:37 PM
cardboard
Elite HDF Member

Around12th August of 2007, I bought my 07 Fxwg and some of the other dealere here didn't have one on the showroom floor.
My buddy bought his street bob on august 19th after me in 2007. Now what has sept have to do with that.
I don't know who gits what, I just listen to the dealers and look at the showrooms. The dealer here told me they might have em on august 26th. 2008.. The new rocker and fat bob should be the last models to arrive. they already have a SE Dyna for 2008 and one of the dealers has a touring bike for 2008.
They said they are trying not to bring them out till they sell the 07 models.

Old 08-07-2007 | 04:41 PM
crock921
Road Captain

yeah, it seems to be that way around here too.

Old 08-07-2007 | 07:11 PM
TonyVT
Tourer

I am torn between the Fat Bob or possibly a Road King. I live in Vermont and most of my riding is on twisty roads and figure that the Fat Bob would be the best choice for around here. My only concern is that I do plan on riding to Sturgis next summer and the storage capacity of the Road King is inviting. If I do go with a Fat Bob I will need to find some large capacity saddle bags. Anyone know of any Large capacity saddlebags that might be compatible with the Fat Bob?

Old 08-07-2007 | 07:19 PM
cardboard
Elite HDF Member

Don't know what kind of rider you are, but I like a Dyna series bike. Just put a set of these bags on my bike. Don't like real big bags. Like the heck out of them. My buddy is a platnium Drag dealer too. They are real leather also. Won't git hot and melt on yer pipes.
http://www.dragspecialties.com/fatbo...1?q=saddlebags

Old 08-07-2007 | 07:31 PM
TonyVT
Tourer

Thanks for the link.

I currently ride a 1200 Custom which I purchased earlier this summer as my first bike. I ride mostly in the Green Mountains of Vermont and like the quick response of my Sporty and the way it handles the corners. I just need a bit more room to stretch out and wouldn't mind having some more horsepower. Sturgis is 1900+ miles each way and I will be gone for 2 weeks. Storage will be a concern since I will be bringing along my camping gear, a change of clothes, etc and those bags would be great for riding around here however I have a feeling I might need something larger for a 2 week trip.

Thanks again.

Tony

ORIGINAL: cardboard

Don't know what kind of rider you are, but I like a Dyna series bike. Just put a set of these bags on my bike. Don't like real big bags. Like the heck out of them. My buddy is a platnium Drag dealer too. They are real leather also. Won't git hot and melt on yer pipes.
http://www.dragspecialties.com/fatbo...1?q=saddlebags

Quick Reply: Fat Bob ?