Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

BST wheels tire advice?

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2021 | 04:55 PM
Brock Davidson
6th Gear

Originally Posted by snake_eyes
Since we're still beating this poor horse I thought I'd peek at Brocks's website and sure enough, there it is in black and white. @Brock Davidson very nice website btw...I'm in the tech industry and I very much appreciate it when businesses invest in their web storefront.

U.S. & CANADA PAYMENT TERMS:
Payment can be made by Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Google Pay, Apple Pay, PayPal or by Bank Draft/Money Order.

Orders paid by credit card will be shipped after the credit card company has approved the charge. Please note that all first-time orders must be shipped to the address on file with your credit card company. If you would like your order shipped to an address that is different, other than the one on record with the issuing bank, we ask that you contact your credit card company by calling the phone number on the back of your credit card, and request to place an “alternate shipping address” on record. By stating that you want an “alternate shipping address” it will simply be a notation on your record and should not cause any change in your billing information. Alternatively, if you would like your order shipped to a different address than your billing address, you can checkout using PayPal or Bank Draft/Money Order.
Originally Posted by Gunter77
It's been bugging me for several days, Brock. I do indeed owe you an apology for my intemperate remarks; they were unjustified and written out of unreasonable anger with no true intent of doing anything but blowing off steam. Your rep is good and well deserved. I might not even visit a store's homepage, but I don't go near a purchase before looking into a business.
And double apology, my situation has constraints. I can't talk to the bank, I'm just a beneficiary. I did not want to try to purchase in that manner: I know how it looks. I did go to the person who can talk to the bank and ask for other means beforehand. They are very busy and ask me try it that way first. We had a plan B- a wire transfer or an echeck. But I flipped out. Otherwise I would have used another way to complete the purchase. I'm just in too much of a hurry nowadays for my own good.
Gunter 77,

Apology accepted....at least from me. (Life's too short to hold a grudge, IMO.) But I can't speak for the rest of the hard-working men and women here at Brock's Performance that took your comments very personally. I have had to become thick-skinned over the years and I actually enjoy addressing items of this nature in public so all viewing can see both sides of the story. We can't make 100% happy all of the time...but that doesn't mean we don't try. Our rules are in place to deter fraud and have zero to do with you personally. I'm sure that after having a few sets of BST wheels stolen due to fraud, you would have e clear understanding...we certainly do.

Thank you for your message about still receiving wheels from Brock's Performance... as the North American Master Distributor for BST wheels, your dealer simply had us drop-ship directly to you. I appreciate your honesty in notifying us of what you perceived as a glitch in our system as well as offering to pay for return shipping.

Keep the rubber side down,

Brock

The following 5 users liked this post by Brock Davidson:
Blue Bob (02-18-2022), Brother J (04-24-2021), Gunter77 (04-05-2021), Highwaymans (02-19-2022), TOE_CUTTER (04-05-2021)
Old 04-05-2021 | 07:47 PM
Dagger DC
Intermediate

We need some pics in here

The following users liked this post:
Gunter77 (04-06-2021)
Old 04-05-2021 | 07:55 PM
TOE_CUTTER
Road Master

Originally Posted by Dagger DC

I see you have carbon fiber front and rear fenders. Who made those, how many miles do you have on them, and how are they holding up? Also, how do you like the Beringer Brakes?

Thanks,

Dave

Old 04-05-2021 | 08:06 PM
Dagger DC
Intermediate

Hey man, I believe I have about 3 or 4 thousand miles on the fenders and brakes. They are holding up perfect. The dash, front and rear fenders are all from Italian Performance parts. They just need fitting and final finish upon receipt.

The Beringer brakes are bad ***. Calipers, rotors, levers and master cylinder are all Beringer and the feel, modulation and performance are amazing. Money well spent for me.

Old 04-05-2021 | 08:12 PM
Dagger DC
Intermediate

I will add the rear Beringer brake was worthless with the harley master cylinder, actually worse feel compared to stock and locks up just the same.....that was money wasted but it looks damn good.

The following users liked this post:
Gunter77 (04-06-2021)
Old 04-05-2021 | 08:58 PM
TOE_CUTTER
Road Master

I will add the rear Beringer brake was worthless with the harley master cylinder, actually worse feel compared to stock and locks up just the same.....that was money wasted but it looks damn good.
Beringer does make a rear master cylinder though, correct?

Dave

Old 04-05-2021 | 08:59 PM
TOE_CUTTER
Road Master

Hey man, I believe I have about 3 or 4 thousand miles on the fenders and brakes. They are holding up perfect. The dash, front and rear fenders are all from Italian Performance parts. They just need fitting and final finish upon receipt.

The Beringer brakes are bad ***. Calipers, rotors, levers and master cylinder are all Beringer and the feel, modulation and performance are amazing. Money well spent for me.
Thanks for that. I was thinking about those parts, but you are the first person I have heard real feedback.

Dave

Old 04-06-2021 | 01:45 AM
Gunter77
|
Cruiser

one finger lift from the floor to head high: these wheels

are freaking amazing!

Old 04-06-2021 | 06:01 AM
Dagger DC
Intermediate

Originally Posted by TOE_CUTTER
Beringer does make a rear master cylinder though, correct?

Dave
not that I am aware of and we called them to help diagnose the issue. A new master cylinder could be fitted up, I think I saw some one else on here do it

Old 04-06-2021 | 06:54 PM
Gunter77
|
Cruiser

Originally Posted by Brock Davidson
Gunter 77,

Apology accepted....at least from me. (Life's too short to hold a grudge, IMO.) But I can't speak for the rest of the hard-working men and women here at Brock's Performance that took your comments very personally. I have had to become thick-skinned over the years and I actually enjoy addressing items of this nature in public so all viewing can see both sides of the story. We can't make 100% happy all of the time...but that doesn't mean we don't try. Our rules are in place to deter fraud and have zero to do with you personally. I'm sure that after having a few sets of BST wheels stolen due to fraud, you would have e clear understanding...we certainly do.

Thank you for your message about still receiving wheels from Brock's Performance... as the North American Master Distributor for BST wheels, your dealer simply had us drop-ship directly to you. I appreciate your honesty in notifying us of what you perceived as a glitch in our system as well as offering to pay for return shipping.

Keep the rubber side down,

Brock
Well, I can certainly tell you have a first class crew, Brock. The wheels you drop shipped were actually ordered by Kraus late Friday afternoon, and your team had them to my door at 10 monday morning; they weren't scheduled to be delivered until today. Impressive!

And pardon my senior moment, had some help from UPS. Corey at Kraus ordered my wheels early last week. I got shipping confirmation from them and UPS the next day- everything looked groovy. Got updated on Thursday by UPS that they'd be delivered by 2 Friday afternoon- everything still looked good. And UPS did indeed hit their mark, delivering the wheels at 1:55 pm on Friday: to somebody named Will in the fair state of Tennessee.

I almost popped a blood vessel, but did manage not call anybody names or in general act like a total ***. Corey at Kraus was all over that ****- was not Kraus's fault at all- he had new wheels on their way to me less than 30 minutes after I talked to him. So when the box showed up yesterday, beating any notices from anyone by about two hours, I started leaping to conclusions- the first one that the cancel/refund hadn't gone through and holy re-stocking fee, Batman,I just bought 8+ grands worth of carbon fiber wheels. I looked through the box for an invoice, but never did take a close look at the labels on the BST boxes until after I'd emailed.

Nice bike, man! Somewhere between an '08-'11 Street Bob?
Like the wheels, but happy I got the other style:

Quick Reply: BST wheels tire advice?