Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

VOTE FOR THIS ROCKER

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2007 | 02:02 PM
jackyl
Elite HDF Member
Default RE: I think i like this one , comment's ?

ORIGINAL: glide05

ORIGINAL: jackyl

looks like a wannabe wdg/duece mixed breed
ya - and it needs a tank lift
i knew there was something missing

Old 07-06-2007 | 02:08 PM
SCREAMING EAGLE
|
Banned

whats up with the second ones seat? Ive seen electric chairs look more comfortable. my wife said she would be like on a pedestal, sitting on that bike
IT LOOKS MIGHTY DANGEROUS IF THAT EVER BROKE OR CAME LOOSE , I WOULD NOT WANT TO BE ON THE BACK WHEN YOU HIT A BUMP AND IT BREAKS OFF , BETTER TAKE OUT A HUGE INSURANCE POLICY

[IMG]local://upfiles/35788/11017B8587814BEC8A1E5FBB9B5EBACF.jpg[/IMG]

Old 07-06-2007 | 02:23 PM
gman
Outstanding HDF Member

FUGLY!!

Old 07-06-2007 | 02:23 PM
jackyl
Elite HDF Member

ORIGINAL: SCREAMING EAGLE

whats up with the second ones seat? Ive seen electric chairs look more comfortable. my wife said she would be like on a pedestal, sitting on that bike
IT LOOKS MIGHTY DANGEROUS IF THAT EVER BROKE OR CAME LOOSE , I WOULD NOT WANT TO BE ON THE BACK WHEN YOU HIT A BUMP AND IT BREAKS OFF , BETTER TAKE OUT A HUGE INSURANCE POLICY

[IMG]local://upfiles/35788/11017B8587814BEC8A1E5FBB9B5EBACF.jpg[/IMG]
could notagree with you more on that one. scary

Old 07-06-2007 | 02:24 PM
BLade1127
Road Warrior

I'll hold my opinions to myself until I actually see the '08 models. These pics looked "PhotoShopped" and sort of like a concept photo. With the ever-present excitement about what could be coming out in '08, I don't want a bunch of people to be duped.

Old 07-06-2007 | 03:00 PM
Punty
Road Warrior

Dyna? looks like somethings missing, (look close)

I dont care for it

Old 07-06-2007 | 03:08 PM
BLade1127
Road Warrior

ORIGINAL: Punty

Dyna? looks like somethings missing, (look close)

I dont care for it
I think they're saying it's a Softail.

Old 07-06-2007 | 06:18 PM
Hey Zeus
Road Captain

Why Harley can't just stick to making the "real deal" bikes that made them famous in the first place, I just don't know.
No offense to the Nightster, or the Street Bob or the whole wide tire gig, or the flat demin paint, etc etc......But all these things seem to capitalize on the short term fads. They get everyone so psyched out over what Orange County or West Coast or Choppers Inc has done on T.V. by producing all this stuff and selling it to guys like us and then a couple of years go by and all of a sudden the very bike we had a few years earlier which was the greatest thing since sliced bread is now an outdated machine.
Whatever happened to the days when if flat black was the color you pulled your bike apart and made it flat black? How did we all survive with a mere 130 or 150 back tire for the past 50 years?
Don't get me wrong, I will never stray from Harley, but what ever happed to producing "staple" bikes that never ever go out of style? When did it all become such a fashion show?
By the way, the oil bag and the rear swing arm sure do say Softail to me rather than Dyna on that Rockstar, or Rocker .... whatever they are going to call it. Ask yourself this question....will it stand the test of production longevity as, per say, the Superglide or the FatBoy or will it just fade away after as the whole "chopper thing" passes us by and it's all back to just plain motorcycles again?.......hmmmm

Old 07-06-2007 | 06:38 PM
Punty
Road Warrior

Both the Nightster and Street Bob do resemble Harleys of a time past and Have already stood the tests of time.

Now that Vrod is another story

Old 07-06-2007 | 06:47 PM
Ganooch
Road Warrior

How would you put a sissy bar w/ backrest on that C model? I hope that these pics aren't legit as it is an ugly *** bike.

Quick Reply: VOTE FOR THIS ROCKER