Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Dual gauge speed and tach purchase help

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2018, 11:50 PM
cycler
Road Master
Received 14 Likes on 10 Posts
Default Dual gauge speed and tach purchase help

I am installing a set of Hard Case Performance risers, with a 1 1/4 inch wild 1 chubby bar. And am thinking about getting rid of my dash with a dash cover and getting the big bear choppers ignition relocation kit. Then mounting a speedo and tach either on top of the hard case performance risers with their gauge mount bracket to mount their rise clamps using KNS customs dual gauge pods. Or not get the hard case performance bracket for the KNS dual pods. And install the KNS pods below the bars in the middle of the risers. KNS customs is coming out with a new tank cover to cover up the dash next week so I want to see how it looks.

Here is my question. What gauges do i get? I saw Harley had a set of gauges with the indicator lights in the gauges. But they are for 2014 and up CVO models. I googled harley speedo and tach gauges and saw some that were mounted on top of tbars. And it looked like the speedo and tach had indicator lights in them. Worst case I would get the hard case performance indicator light bar and mount it. Could I use the separate speed and tach from a 2009 low rider? Or from newer low riders that have the indicator lights built into the speedo and tach?

Old 10-25-2018, 06:53 PM
wkdb
Cruiser
Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts