Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Blinker Cable with connector/relocation help!

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2018, 11:32 AM
streetbob17
Stage I
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Blinker Cable with connector/relocation help!

I have searched for hours on the forums and google and I cannot seem to locate any specific Part #'s or links.

I have a 17 Street Bob and I want to relocate the blinkers to the forks. I know I need to cut the blinkers as they are integrated into the switches. I also understand there should be extra connectors in the pocket under the tank for the blinkers. But I cannot find a harness with a connector that will plug into these, then I can solder onto my blinkers. I don't want to buy an entire harness/relocation kit. I already have fork mounts. now I just need a wire I can solder to the lights, then plug into the harness under the tank.

Does anyone know where I can buy just a part like this? I also thought about buying an extension kit with the plug and just cut that and extend the wires. but I would prefer less splices if possible.