Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

PRAY FOR MY BIKE

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-2007, 09:31 PM
Bluesrider
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default PRAY FOR MY BIKE

Well, I took the old boy in today to get the starter fixed or what ever in the hell is making that clanging noise. I can only hope he looks like it did when I dropped it off. This is the first time he has been away from me since I took him home from the dealership.[sm=alcoholic.gif]

Old 06-29-2007, 10:43 PM
voyager1
Outstanding HDF Member
Default RE: PRAY FOR MY BIKE

good luck man !!!!!!!!!!!

Old 06-29-2007, 10:57 PM
MoKeefus
Novice

I wouldn't worry about it. H-D makes a pretty tough bike.

But, if you see the chaplin from the local HOG chapter pulling up in your driveway, answer the door with a couple of tissues handy.

Old 06-29-2007, 11:30 PM
Arcane
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hello Bluesrider;

I know that you are kidding but, “Pray for your bike”, because the starter makes noise. I think that I will pray for our troops in that crap hole called Iraq. How quickly we loose sight of what is really important.

You can Flame on this one guys, I don’t care. I have had enough Scotch to float an air craft carrier.
Arcane

Old 06-29-2007, 11:43 PM
cwalms
Cruiser

ORIGINAL: Arcane

Hello Bluesrider;

I know that you are kidding but, “Pray for your bike”, because the starter makes noise. I think that I will pray for our troops in that crap hole called Iraq. How quickly we loose sight of what is really important.

You can Flame on this one guys, I don’t care. I have had enough Scotch to float an air craft carrier.
Arcane
I thought Scotch made your sphincter loosen up not get tighter. Sometimes we need to lighten up and realize that not everything has to be serious. Hell, I'm just glad someone said "pray for....." anything. Maybe that's a start even if it is just for a bike. Better yet, tell you what I'm going to do..I'll pray for both the troops and the bike (in that order).

Old 06-30-2007, 12:08 AM
voyager1
Outstanding HDF Member

ORIGINAL: cwalms

ORIGINAL: Arcane

Hello Bluesrider;

Arcane
I thought Scotch made your sphincter loosen up not get tighter. Sometimes we need to lighten up and realize that not everything has to be serious. Hell, I'm just glad someone said "pray for....." anything. Maybe that's a start even if it is just for a bike. Better yet, tell you what I'm going to do..I'll pray for both the troops and the bike (in that order).
well said. dang.chill time for the alkie for sure.geesh.rednecks,whitesocks,and blue rubbon beer.Bluesrider was joking for christ sakes.

Old 06-30-2007, 12:36 AM
Bluesrider
Tourer

Arcane brother, you are correct; My bike is a joke compared to those who put so much on the line. No doubt, our men & women spread across this world that defend our freedom everyday are the real life blood that makes America what it is, period. I think I feel where you're coming from and I just want you to know that I agree 100%.

Old 06-30-2007, 01:28 AM
joetst2
Cruiser

Actually I was more thrown off by the fact that your bike is a "he"... I highly suggest that you sell that sucker and get a "she" bike.

Old 06-30-2007, 01:39 AM
shoptroll
Banned

My best friend is in the shop too and I feel like somebody shot my dog! That bike is my life. I know that sounds pathetic but I've been married for 20 years so cut me some slack.

Old 06-30-2007, 02:29 AM
Bluesrider
Tourer

[sm=bounceybounce.gif]

Quick Reply: PRAY FOR MY BIKE