Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Anyone with this set up?

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2007, 02:36 PM
Matrix
Road Master
Received 17 Likes on 6 Posts
Default Anyone with this set up?

I am wanting to know if anyone has this set up? Vance and Hines Fuelpak with Screaming Eagle high flow intake and Rush 2 1/4, Baloney-cut exhaust? If you do,how many mpg are you getting?

I have the Rush pipes with the SE air intake, and the HD dealer factory down load on an 06 Street Bob. I beleive that the bike is runnind a little too rich. I am getting 36 mpg and I just find this a bit low.

Will the Fuelpack help my mpg or should I stay with the factory download and just live with the poor fuel consumption?

Old 06-24-2007, 02:34 PM
Matrix
Road Master
Default RE: Anyone with this set up?

Bump.

Old 06-24-2007, 06:06 PM
BurgerTx
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm not sure if mine is even that good. I have the fuelpak, SE intake filter, and V&H Big Radius and boy does it sound thirsty.

I have some popping, but not too horrible and everyone I see says it's normal and sounds good, but I've heard people on this board say you should never have popping. I wonder if it has to do with the short loud pipes.

Still new and might call V&H and see what they say. Runs awesome though.

Old 06-25-2007, 08:41 AM
Matrix
Road Master

ORIGINAL: BurgerTx

I'm not sure if mine is even that good. I have the fuelpak, SE intake filter, and V&H Big Radius and boy does it sound thirsty.

I have some popping, but not too horrible and everyone I see says it's normal and sounds good, but I've heard people on this board say you should never have popping. I wonder if it has to do with the short loud pipes.

Still new and might call V&H and see what they say. Runs awesome though.

I agree. It sounds and runs great but it still seems to run too rich. It smells rich. I was just wondering if the I had a chance by getting a Fuelpack that my mpg would get a little better. Mine doesn't pop at all so maybe I should just leave it alone. I am not sure what I want to do just yet.

I wish I had more responses on this matter so I could make a better decision on weather or not to get a Fuel pack before spending $280 on something that I don't need.

Thanks