Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Incase you’re wondering..bassani rr3 hipower

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2017, 06:24 PM
Dynaglide92
Road Master
Received 190 Likes on 138 Posts

Originally Posted by TOE_CUTTER
On second thought, you need to show that piece of paper to your old lady, and explain you need to buy a Baker transmission, so you exhaust bracket can work.

Heh heh.

Dave

all my my money is going to my motor build hahah all I can do for now is convert to chain drive and run a evolution clutch with baker manual primary adjuster

Old 12-02-2017, 06:25 PM
Dynaglide92
Road Master

Originally Posted by Qdog002
I think it`s a little underhanded that they don`t explain this on their website for this pipe. Just seems dishonest to me.
exactly my frustration I’m sure they will sooner or later as this pipe barely came out but cmon. I’ll get something made but I made this thread to forewarn others before dropping 1000+ on a pipe that’s supposed to bolt on.

Old 12-02-2017, 07:26 PM
nick@nite
Road Warrior
Received 70 Likes on 48 Posts

Originally Posted by Dynaglide92
exactly my frustration I’m sure they will sooner or later as this pipe barely came out but cmon. I’ll get something made but I made this thread to forewarn others before dropping 1000+ on a pipe that’s supposed to bolt on.
That’s bullshit plain and simple should absolutely be a disclaimer on the site. No way to do bus8ness.
I had a BRR on my Dyna I didn’t like it at all just my HO. Had problems with figment as well, so the summer I took mach8ne shop paid off in 1973 lol

Old 12-02-2017, 11:42 PM
Dynaglide92
Road Master

Originally Posted by nick@nite
That’s bullshit plain and simple should absolutely be a disclaimer on the site. No way to do bus8ness.
I had a BRR on my Dyna I didn’t like it at all just my HO. Had problems with figment as well, so the summer I took mach8ne shop paid off in 1973 lol

believe me I’ll let them know Monday lol

i do do love the look of the pipe though haven’t even heard it

Old 12-04-2017, 08:43 PM
Dynaglide92
Road Master

Well after a call to bassani and told them of their failure to put a disclaimer on their site they decided to update it
. Still won’t make me a bracket though and still searching for someone to make me a bracket

When I bought the pipe
After I called them today

Old 12-05-2017, 05:16 PM
Boostedboxer04
Road Captain
Received 82 Likes on 59 Posts

Screw that ****! Send that pile of **** back and buy a different brand. Everyone I know with a bassani pipe has had issues. I’d never buy one and I’d sell it if one was given to me

Old 12-05-2017, 05:26 PM
IdahoHacker
Club Member

Received 2,991 Likes on 1,693 Posts

Man, that was downright lying. "Give us your money, and after we get it, THEN we'll tell you it won't fit."

The fact that they now put the disclaimer on the site means they should have offered you a refund if you asked for it.

Good luck with getting a custom bracket made!

Old 12-05-2017, 05:44 PM
Dynaglide92
Road Master

Originally Posted by IdahoHacker
Man, that was downright lying. "Give us your money, and after we get it, THEN we'll tell you it won't fit."

The fact that they now put the disclaimer on the site means they should have offered you a refund if you asked for it.

Good luck with getting a custom bracket made!
yea my excitement got the best of me that I first started setting up the pipe by putting my flanges on and anti seize on the o2 bungs only to open the sealed package of hardware with the instructions on them to find out then. I’m getting a bracket made for it already talked to my builder so that problem is taken care of .

Old 12-05-2017, 05:46 PM
Dynaglide92
Road Master

Originally Posted by Boostedboxer04
Screw that ****! Send that pile of **** back and buy a different brand. Everyone I know with a bassani pipe has had issues. I’d never buy one and I’d sell it if one was given to me

lol I always wanted to try one. I know they’re so common in Cali but not here in Illinois all the market here is saturated with v&h that I’ve never heard one in person

Old 12-05-2017, 06:49 PM
cvaria
Supporter
Received 2,201 Likes on 1,687 Posts

Originally Posted by Boostedboxer04
get outta here! you are way outta line, lol i have zero problems with mine. fantastic pipe and great build. i love terrorizing the streets with it

@op: i do agree with just sending back the pipe and getting a normal rr3 stopping this madness. i'll chip in $50. or just call them and get athe correct bracket. they will take care of you. 714.630.1821
http://www.bassani.com/contact/

Last edited by cvaria; 12-05-2017 at 06:53 PM.

Quick Reply: Incase you’re wondering..bassani rr3 hipower