Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Lowrider S luggage options

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2017, 11:08 PM
OldEnuf2NoBtr
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 1,844 Likes on 1,084 Posts
Old 07-02-2017, 11:25 PM
imboden
Stellar HDF Member
Received 94 Likes on 57 Posts

I'm a detachable sissybar rack and bag guy. For years I used kuryakyn ultra tour bag, was nice but the velcro that slipped over the sissybar eventually started tearing away the stitching on the pad. I just ordered tbag the other day: https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

my wife has a bag from BadNGcustoms. it's a solo bag that goes on the rear fender strut. works for her.

https://badgcustoms.com/

Old 07-03-2017, 09:57 AM
thisisagame24
Cruiser
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by DynaDownLow
I don't but can take one tomorrow and post it. Anything in particular your looking for in the pic?
How far it sticks out and kind of how it attaches

Old 07-03-2017, 02:27 PM
DynaDownLow
Cruiser
Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Here's the pics as requested. Due to my docking hardware they are sticking out about an extra 1" than if you just mounted them to the fender bars. Also, there is an option to make the bags 1" wider if you order on their website and these bags are that. So they are 4' wide instead of the standard 3". I should also mention that I DO have my turn signals and licence plate relocated but, you do not need to do that if you order the correct bags. I did mine for a completely different reason.

The second pic shows how they are attached.

Old 07-03-2017, 08:07 PM
CaptainAwesome
Road Master
Received 218 Likes on 140 Posts

Well crap, this is just getting more difficult. Do really like the look of saddle bags on a FXDLS. And I wouldn't mind the storage...

Old 07-03-2017, 08:20 PM
NorthWestern
Club Member
Received 6,196 Likes on 3,374 Posts

Here are those HD bags I mentioned

Old 07-04-2017, 12:02 AM
rogersachs
Road Captain
Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts
Smile

Originally Posted by imboden
I'm a detachable sissybar rack and bag guy. For years I used kuryakyn ultra tour bag, was nice but the velcro that slipped over the sissybar eventually started tearing away the stitching on the pad. I just ordered tbag the other day: https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

my wife has a bag from BadNGcustoms. it's a solo bag that goes on the rear fender strut. works for her.

https://badgcustoms.com/
I think Nelson makes almost the same bag, but has wheels a the base and a pop up handle( just like airline bag). Used it for two week long trips. The wheels certainly help if your room is on the top floor in the back. I had to get a higher sissy bar from JP Cycles, but it turned out I like its look and keep it on my bike. Also the bar( I believe 15 or 16 inches) great for bringing stuff home !!

Last edited by rogersachs; 07-04-2017 at 12:17 AM.
Old 07-04-2017, 07:00 AM
Mchad
Club Member
Received 3,536 Likes on 2,144 Posts

If you can afford them (~$700) leather pros retro bags look great on the dynas. I don't have them any longer, if I need bags I just take my Road Glide, but the LP bags have a fantastic mounting system. Solid as a rock.

I can't find a photo on my S, but here they are on my old Low Rider.

Old 07-04-2017, 08:16 AM
NorthWestern
Club Member
Received 6,196 Likes on 3,374 Posts

Originally Posted by Mchad
If you can afford them (~$700) leather pros retro bags look great on the dynas. I don't have them any longer, if I need bags I just take my Road Glide, but the LP bags have a fantastic mounting system. Solid as a rock.

I can't find a photo on my S, but here they are on my old Low Rider.

That is what I have now, and I love them.

Old 07-04-2017, 09:05 AM
beanoboy
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 814 Likes on 498 Posts

Not an 'S' but heres my Sportster bags and mounting hardware on my bike. Had to 'fab' a couple of brackets from 'alum.' but that was easy...b.

Quick Reply: Lowrider S luggage options