Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Squirmy Rear Tire / Thudding

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2017, 08:42 AM
TinCupChalice
Extreme HDF Member
Received 8,751 Likes on 3,962 Posts

Originally Posted by wcsiegel
Interesting. I was told long ago to never put stuff like this in your tires unless you want your tire guy to arm bar you. This stuff seems like a whole different breed of product.

Yea, this isn't that nasty slime or flat fix junk. The Ride On is a gel that distributes itself in the tire/tube. I've cut my tubes open when I've changed out my Night Dragons and the Ride On was evenly coating the tubes and showed no signs of breaking down.

Many people on the forum are now using it, the ride is the smoothest ride you can get, and the added puncture protection is always welcome. I've never tested the effectiveness of Ride On when it comes to puncture protection (yet ) but cvaria has, and I'm glad he was using it!

The following users liked this post:
Protocol (06-03-2017)
Old 06-03-2017, 08:43 AM
bad tappets
Road Warrior
Received 407 Likes on 328 Posts

Originally Posted by wcsiegel
Interesting. I was told long ago to never put stuff like this in your tires unless you want your tire guy to arm bar you. This stuff seems like a whole different breed of product.
The old style slime would definitely **** off your tire guy, but the newer stuff is much better. You can also use dyna beads, no mess but no puncture protection either. I use dyna beads, bike is super smooth.