Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ride Free Everyone...I'm done.

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2007, 08:31 PM
jamman
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Ride Free Everyone...I'm done.

Sorry for your luck bud, glad you got to live some of it.. mustangs rock . Drive on.. and good luck on your health..

Old 06-08-2007, 09:56 PM
L3ft2
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sorry to hear about the health problems. +1 for selling the bike to someone else who had a dream like yours. I hope you get that trike project going and get back out in the wind!

Old 06-13-2007, 01:49 PM
shredhd
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

investigate the trike patened that harley just got this year. There is a local fellow who was crippled from the waist down a few years back and his friends made him the sickest trike of all time from a flh. doesn't look like a vw conversion. looks like a real flh. so tight looking. i wonder that with a little creative planning and research, if you coulnd't set yourself up like that. maybee use a dyna instead. check e-bay for on old cop trike and fabricate from that. hope to see you out there again. I know your pain 9physically and emotionally). I have small kids too and just destroyed my '06 street bob that my kids loved and know the "look" that little ones can give. But at least we are here to see it.!! keep the faith and i hear oxycontin helps with pain. maybee find a "good" doctor to help you out. good luck bro.

Old 06-18-2007, 11:54 PM
bsea
Road Captain
Received 15 Likes on 4 Posts

Dang, Beagle, sad news indeed. But, you're making the best of it, and I'm sure the itch will get you again when your health gets better. Good luck, Godspead, and take care. Certainly, don't be a stranger around these parts.

Bill