Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Wide Glide Handlebar Dilemma: Strip Bars vs MX Bars

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2017, 11:09 AM
Jargray2
Novice
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Wide Glide Handlebar Dilemma: Strip Bars vs MX Bars

Hey guys,

I've read lots of threads on these forums, but never started one. I've used the search and found several articles, but just can't really find any pics or ideas that I'm looking for.

I'm trying to decide between Todd's Cycle 10" strip bars with Todd's Cycle 1" risers or the West Coast MX 8" bars. I know the MX bars will probably be easier and more cost effective because I won't have to purchase longer cables or separate risers.

In my opinion the Todd's Cycle strip bars are more visibly appealing to me, at least on some bikes, but I worry how they'll look on the wide glide with the frontend rake. I don't like the look of mini apes when they're at the same angle as the front forks, if you know what I mean. I like the look of them when they're slightly forward.

So... my question is does anyone have pics of their wide glide with either of these handlebars on them? I'd really appreciate some visual help. Thanks in advance.