Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Dyna exhaust 2-1 pica

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2017 | 01:52 AM
brasher
Tourer

anyone using or heard reviews about:

- sawicki speed 2-1
- fab28 2-1

thanks.

Old 01-24-2017 | 08:23 PM
Ohboi707
Intermediate
Default Fab28

Originally Posted by brasher
anyone using or heard reviews about:

- sawicki speed 2-1
- fab28 2-1

thanks.
Not a lot of reviews and info about the Fab28. The things I've heard and seen make it sound awesome. Planning on getting mine this Saturday and putting on my FDXLS right away. I'll let you know and maybe post a you tube clip

The following users liked this post:
brasher (01-25-2017)
Old 01-25-2017 | 08:32 AM
GVan
Cruiser

Originally Posted by Sunday
RB Racing Pro Stock Challenge in black ceramic finish with "B" Style head pipes on 2016 Low Rider S.
@Sunday, that looks really good. I'm getting ready to finally put my LSR on shortly.
Not trying to be Mr. spell-checker, but the exhaust you posted is actually the "C-style". B-style wraps around the front of the cam cover.

Is that yours? How does it sound? Long wait?

Thanks!

Old 01-25-2017 | 09:12 AM
Sunday
Cruiser

Originally Posted by GVan
@Sunday, that looks really good. I'm getting ready to finally put my LSR on shortly.
Not trying to be Mr. spell-checker, but the exhaust you posted is actually the "C-style". B-style wraps around the front of the cam cover.

Is that yours? How does it sound? Long wait?

Thanks!
You are correct it is a C Style. I'm running the B style on my Softail. Yes it is mine, sound wise it I believe it has a good tone... will be better after I bump my compression up (running 11.8:1 on my 120" in my softail) Wait was about 2.5 months... pretty decent for RB since it took damn near 4 months on my last pipe. I did have to remove some of the ceramic coating to get the pipe to go together.

Attached Thumbnails Dyna exhaust 2-1 pica-photo732.jpg  

Last edited by Sunday; 01-25-2017 at 09:17 AM.
The following users liked this post:
GVan (01-25-2017)
Old 01-25-2017 | 04:41 PM
retxpres
Road Captain
Old 01-25-2017 | 10:28 PM
brasher
Tourer

Originally Posted by Ohboi707
Not a lot of reviews and info about the Fab28. The things I've heard and seen make it sound awesome. Planning on getting mine this Saturday and putting on my FDXLS right away. I'll let you know and maybe post a you tube clip
that would be great, you going for the standard one or the pipe for hi output?

huge price difference!

Would love to hear what you think about it. Including shipping to Australia it's an expensive exercise so I want to make sure I'm absolutely certain on any decision I make.

Old 01-26-2017 | 10:46 AM
leafman60
Road Captain

Originally Posted by Nemosengineer
Hi Leafman
Thanks, I have been following your engine build over at HTT. It's looking like you have been rewarded with really useable power. I like your setup, the bike looks like its a really flexible sport/touring rig. Our Super Glides appear to have evolved along a similar path, I have also been considering some form of quick release bags and short traditional HD windshield for use this spring.

Best Wishes: Mike
Hi and thanks.

You don't have to spend mega bucks to get a lot more out of these bikes.

The pics of mine are in touring set-up. I will probably strip it down more this summer.

Instead of going with the twin rotor brakes, I installed one of the new Arlen Ness Big Rotor (15"?) on mine to keep unsprung weight down. It works great. Plenty of brakes.

Last edited by leafman60; 01-26-2017 at 10:49 AM.
Old 01-26-2017 | 11:28 AM
rich56
Cruiser
Default Supertrapp

09 FXD with "Harley off road download". I just went from V&H slip on Straight Shots with standard baffle to the Supertrapp 2-1. With 20 disk in the end of the muffler. From the "seat of the pants dyno" I gained low end torque, the same or more power on the high end and the sound is right where I want it somewhere between the straight shots(too loud) and the stock pipes. Backfiring on deceleration much reduced. Installation is no tricks. The welds, chroming and fit are all first classi

Old 01-28-2017 | 08:46 PM
leafman60
Road Captain

Mike, Scott, others, do those 2 into 1 sets with the tubing bend right at the right foot peg ever get in the way of your foot or burn you footwear????

Old 01-28-2017 | 09:11 PM
Ohboi707
Intermediate
Default FAB28 Exhaust

Originally Posted by brasher
that would be great, you going for the standard one or the pipe for hi output?

huge price difference!

Would love to hear what you think about it. Including shipping to Australia it's an expensive exercise so I want to make sure I'm absolutely certain on any decision I make.
This exhaust is awesome. It's not obnoxiously loud and has a good tone. The start up has a nice deep rumble to it but not Thunder header loud. Traveling at low speeds is really nice cause of the deep tone but when you get on the the throttle the exhaust sings. I'll try to post a video to you tube and let you know the account name or what the post is called so you can hear it.

Quick Reply: Dyna exhaust 2-1 pica