Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

WC Slingshots-Lucky Daves 13-LD's San diego Bars??

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2016 | 12:50 PM
emerican19
Road Warrior

I mean technically you'd need to talk to someone that's had all 3 on the same bike which will probably be rare...

I had Slingshots on my FXDP and San Diego bars on my FXDX (technically the same bike layout). Both were good,almost unnoticeable differences. I was able to grab the Lucky Daves bars locally from Dave himself and at the time, WCTB were more expensive and had a 6-8 week back order so that sealed the deal.

I'd like to try the Lucky 13's next, the little bit of pullback seems like it might be nice. I find myself hunched a lot when I ride- I'm not sure if it's seating position or to duck the wind over the fairing or what. I'll like zone out and snap back to reality and realize I'm way ducked down. Not sure if I'm reaching closer to the bars, which is why I wonder if the little pullback would seat me better.

Old 10-08-2016 | 02:04 PM
Maxxsmart
Road Master

Originally Posted by emerican19
I mean technically you'd need to talk to someone that's had all 3 on the same bike which will probably be rare...

I had Slingshots on my FXDP and San Diego bars on my FXDX (technically the same bike layout). Both were good,almost unnoticeable differences. I was able to grab the Lucky Daves bars locally from Dave himself and at the time, WCTB were more expensive and had a 6-8 week back order so that sealed the deal.

I'd like to try the Lucky 13's next, the little bit of pullback seems like it might be nice. I find myself hunched a lot when I ride- I'm not sure if it's seating position or to duck the wind over the fairing or what. I'll like zone out and snap back to reality and realize I'm way ducked down. Not sure if I'm reaching closer to the bars, which is why I wonder if the little pullback would seat me better.
I do the same thing all the time, I think it's more about ducking the wind than arm position. But then again, everyone is different.

Old 04-14-2017 | 11:33 PM
Vic_vega9
5th Gear

Originally Posted by Cobre Slim
Lucky Dave's 13's. I'm 5'10" and use a BMC "The Wall" seat. Puts me in the perfect position with the height and slight pull back. I've done back to back 1000km days, and I never felt uncomfortable. Perfect really.

What kind of sissy bar is that?