Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

*UPDATE* Got my PRogressive 412.....Man I'm pissed. here are the pics

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2007, 08:16 AM
Lewd_Dude
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Got my PRogressive 412.....Man I'm pissed

Thanx for sharing. You have spared me from making the same mistake! I will never buy anything from them reguardless of how good the price is after hearing your story! You should print out this thread and send it to them fedex, and check the box to bill the reciever...lol They will sign and get the bill later... But at least they will see what being rude gets them!

Old 11-21-2007, 09:51 AM
thecabinboy
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Got my Progressive 412.....Man I'm pissed

Looking at those shock they do look "funky" and you should not have received one iota of attitude from the seller and should in my opinion have receiveda exchange for a different set. On the flip side last month I purchased a (at a beyond belief low price)Rinehart exhaust system from them over Ebay using Paypal. The transaction went off without a hitch. I called them to ask some questions after the purchase was made and they were (at least to me) very courteous and helpful. The exhaust was also delivered very quickly and brand new in the original packaging. I am notcovering for them or takingsides, just telling about my experience with them. Ifyou weresent used and damaged parts and them treated in the manner you described then that just a inexcusable business practice and you have every right to be angry and post your experienceshere. I also went back and read their Ebay store return policy which I cut and pasted"ALL SALES ARE FINAL! NEW PARTS ARE COVERED BY MANUFACTURER WARRANTY. ITEMS DAMAGED IN SHIPPING WILL BE REPLACED WITH IDENTICAL PARTS, NO SUBSTITUTIONS OR CHANGES."still I feel they should have been more supportive in correcting the problem and making good on the transaction. I guess I will have to factor "Caveat Emptor"on any future purchases with them.

Old 11-21-2007, 08:52 PM
Frank Castle
Road Warrior
Received 74 Likes on 47 Posts

Well I was also considering purchasing from them (Eastern) after hearing some horror stories about the other big e-bay wholesale parts vendor American something or another.. but now i will not use either of them and i will go with someone else who is alot more reputable...

Sorry EP and American.. whet the he11 ever.. aint the information age great?

Old 11-21-2007, 09:58 PM
stevieg
Road Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

We stillbeatin' this thread to death?