Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

*UPDATE* Got my PRogressive 412.....Man I'm pissed. here are the pics

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-2007, 04:38 PM
bearman
Intermediate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Got my PRogressive 412.....Man I'm pissed

I guess it's no suprise that there is no post by EP? I predict that their November sales will be on a steep decline.

Old 11-06-2007, 05:11 PM
khenders
Advanced

News gets around fast and I will never deal with these Eastern Performance. I will also make a point of send your story to a few friends and let them decide how they want to deal withthese people. We are customers and theywill respect that little fact - or they will learn to respect it the hard way.

Old 11-20-2007, 04:08 PM
Eastern Performance
Former Sponsor

To the Members of HD Forums,

First let me say that having a forum that customers can go to relate both good and experiences with companies is a good tool to use when thinking of your next purchase or service. On that note it is the reason why we at Eastern Performance Cycles support HD Forums and is one of the very few places we choose to support. We rely a loton customer support and feedback as seen on our E-Bay store and with many of our long term local customers. The responses to the original posting ( Got my Progressive 412 .... Man I'm Pissed ) has been followedby us here and has led tomy belowresponse on behalf of Eastern Performance Cycles.

The original customer who posted the Thread had purchased a set of Progressive 412 series shocks from us and when he received them and was unhappy with the way they looked in the box. I myself was the person who answered to phone and took the original complaint and told the customer that the shocks were new. We do not sell used items unless stated in anE-Bay auction, I would like all of our customers and future customers to know that. We have multiple sets of the same exact shocks the customer purchased in stock and would have no problem returning the shocks if they were in fact somehow used. We are an established company in the motorcycle business and would not gain anything by selling one customer in California a set of used shocks for $189.95. Progressive inspected the shocksand the customer has since installed the same shocks and to my knowledge as of our last conversation riding fine.

We welcome any customersand membersof HD Forums to visit our E-Bay store and look at our feedback. We value every customerand look forward to giving them the same greatprices, excellentservice, and fast shipping thatgot us started.Any questions to this posting can be directed to info@easternperformance.com or at 410-451-5181 Monday thru Friday 8 am to 4 pm EST.

Thank you for your business,

Brian/ Eastern Performance Cycles Internet Sales Dept.
410-451-5181
www.easternperformance.com

Old 11-20-2007, 05:12 PM
vinnypie
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i had a great expierience with eastern. ordered my short shots and recieved them in a matter of days. when i posted my expierience, everyone seemed to agree that E.P. was a good vendor. maybe someone in the shop just needs some customer service training. they will continue to be one of the first places i look for stuff.

Old 11-20-2007, 05:46 PM
wkdavistx
Tourer

I have a broken DNA pulley I bought from EP in May. I started communicating with them last Wednesday. Jonathan called DNA and today told me "send it back and I will replace it for you". Sounds like OK customer service to me. We'll see if I get another pulley, but it sounds like I will.

Old 11-20-2007, 06:17 PM
Trotter
Banned

Brian .... I've bought alot of parts from your store over the lasts years, and every time I had any Issues (once or twice) your staff has taken care of me... No Complaints Here.. Fast Service, I've never had anyone Quick or Rude either... I say keep up the good prices, and fast delivery... With Respect....Skip

Old 11-20-2007, 06:27 PM
JRK5892
Banned
Received 25 Likes on 23 Posts

I had problems with one of my air shocks holding air when i recived them... I contacted EP and they told me that they do not cover the shocks i would have to contact the Manufacture... and gave me a contact number... i asked if they do not stand behind their product and they said they just sell them... took me 4 weeks but i got the right shock from the manufacture... was just unnessassary problems...!

Old 11-20-2007, 07:16 PM
jcd15
Cruiser

I purchased my complete exhaust system
from ep pipes air cleaner and computer plus the exhaust gaskets.
The person I spoke with was very professional.
The item arrived the next day no problems.
This is my experience not to water down your experience.
I am glad you posted your story I am going to be in the market for
some new parts and now it will make me shop around first.

Old 11-21-2007, 01:13 AM
mikedmeyer
Cruiser
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

ORIGINAL: Eastern Performance

To the Members of HD Forums,

First let me say that having a forum that customers can go to relate both good and experiences with companies is a good tool to use when thinking of your next purchase or service. On that note it is the reason why we at Eastern Performance Cycles support HD Forums and is one of the very few places we choose to support. We rely a loton customer support and feedback as seen on our E-Bay store and with many of our long term local customers. The responses to the original posting ( Got my Progressive 412 .... Man I'm Pissed ) has been followedby us here and has led tomy belowresponse on behalf of Eastern Performance Cycles.

The original customer who posted the Thread had purchased a set of Progressive 412 series shocks from us and when he received them and was unhappy with the way they looked in the box. I myself was the person who answered to phone and took the original complaint and told the customer that the shocks were new. We do not sell used items unless stated in anE-Bay auction, I would like all of our customers and future customers to know that. We have multiple sets of the same exact shocks the customer purchased in stock and would have no problem returning the shocks if they were in fact somehow used. We are an established company in the motorcycle business and would not gain anything by selling one customer in California a set of used shocks for $189.95. Progressive inspected the shocksand the customer has since installed the same shocks and to my knowledge as of our last conversation riding fine.

We welcome any customersand membersof HD Forums to visit our E-Bay store and look at our feedback. We value every customerand look forward to giving them the same greatprices, excellentservice, and fast shipping thatgot us started.Any questions to this posting can be directed to info@easternperformance.com or at 410-451-5181 Monday thru Friday 8 am to 4 pm EST.

Thank you for your business,

Brian/ Eastern Performance Cycles Internet Sales Dept.
410-451-5181
www.easternperformance.com

The original poster posted pictures. They look like crap to me, and I would have returned them. Are you saying the pictures aren't what he received, or that the pictures look OK to you? I'm pretty sure he said Progressive replaced the shocks for him when EP would not.

Old 11-21-2007, 06:53 AM
Chipstah
Road Warrior

First - thank you EP for posting a reply and acknowledging the situation, whether it's satisfactory or not only the OP can say.

Second, I have had quite a bit of experience with a number of sicle accessory suppliers over the last year or so (EP, AC, MAW, Phat, JustDef, Dennis Kirk, J&P, etc), both on eBay and direct on-line or over the phone ordering. I have always had positive experiences, and even when I screwed up an order, they all came through with a reasonable solution. I find if I treat them with respect, courtesy and clearly state my case/needs/problem, I get the same respect and courtesy in return. But I seldom order on a Monday morning or Friday afternoon! Perhaps I'm just lucky, and sorry to hear it is not universal.

Quick Reply: *UPDATE* Got my PRogressive 412.....Man I'm pissed. here are the pics