Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

*UPDATE* Got my PRogressive 412.....Man I'm pissed. here are the pics

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2007, 05:44 PM
docsg
Tourer
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Got my PRogressive 412.....Man I'm pissed

Had

Old 11-05-2007, 06:36 PM
caveman76
Intermediate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

this is going to hurt those fools. nice attitude ep, they will lose out on many sales for this. these kinds of things happen to me all the time, no one cares. thank you for shareing this story and saving us all a big problem.

Old 11-06-2007, 12:40 AM
docsg
Tourer
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Like I previously posted, I had ordered from them before (mirrors and shocks) with no problems. Probably need to rethink future purchases.

Old 11-06-2007, 05:55 AM
moosh
Road Captain

Never a problem with them, and I have bought a ton of stuff . Jonathan actually let me off hook when I accidently bought two of same item. Good People in my book or am I just lucky so far.

Old 11-06-2007, 07:07 AM
dyna07custom
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

It is appant that they move a lot of product and when it works it works when something goes wrong they just try to forget about it they have a large customer base and are not worried about pissing some one off

Old 11-06-2007, 08:16 AM
EVOrider
Stellar HDF Member
Received 278 Likes on 203 Posts

ORIGINAL: dyna07custom

It is appant that they move a lot of product and when it works it works when something goes wrong they just try to forget about it they have a large customer base and are not worried about pissing some one off
I was kinda thinking the same thing.....one less customer in their customer base is not going to affect them very much.

But, if more and more read these threads.......they might feel a little. All someone really has to is google them and it will eventually find it here.

There are some great companies still around.....but, I believe customer service use to be much better years ago. I get so tired of customer service which is a "1-800 voice recording." You don't get to talk to anyone, just go through a menu. When I do get to talk to someone....."It is usually a generic 18 year old that has no knowledge of the product and is only there to listen." Some companies have email......I've sent email to companies and never get a reply back.

It use to be where.....You could call a company direct and actually talk to someone. You could even ask to speak to someone specific. Things have certainly changed.....

Old 11-06-2007, 10:30 AM
sporty2003
Outstanding HDF Member

some of the bigger companys like progressive,K&N,S&S.just to name a couple they more times than not will take care of it's people the others makes you wonder how in the hell they stay in business.when i bought mine thru progressive they was brand new.

Old 11-06-2007, 11:12 AM
EVOrider
Stellar HDF Member
Received 278 Likes on 203 Posts

ORIGINAL: sporty2003

some of the bigger companys like progressive,K&N,S&S.just to name a couple they more times than not will take care of it's people the others makes you wonder how in the hell they stay in business.when i bought mine thru progressive they was brand new.
I have dealt with S&S numerous times in many years now. They have always gone out of their way to make it right....even when it was not their fault.

Old 11-06-2007, 11:49 AM
matkiwi
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks for taking the time to post ... my experiences have been fine but no problems ... shame as they are a forum sponser. I won't use again.

Old 11-06-2007, 03:41 PM
lone rider
Tourer

I was gonna buy the progressives and big shots...oh well their loss, there is always someone else to buy from.

Quick Reply: *UPDATE* Got my PRogressive 412.....Man I'm pissed. here are the pics