Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Fuel Moto E Series Exhaust System for Dyna

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2016 | 03:48 PM
Gunnysgt
|
Grand HDF Member
Default Fuel Moto E Series Exhaust System for Dyna

Anyone else here running this? Just ordered mine today from FuelMoto. I had their ESeries muffler on a Road GLide Special2-1 using a Propipe head pipe last year and loved it. Great combination of power and sound, didn't make my ears bleed like the ProPipe did at a constant 70 mph for a long haul with the Propipe muffler. Should be here this weekend. The S model runs super now, this should be awesome.

Old 07-18-2016 | 04:02 PM
Shaved Ice
Road Warrior

I don't have one, but as a fellow S owner in the market for pipes, I am anxious to hear your review😀

Old 07-18-2016 | 05:32 PM
Gunnysgt
|
Grand HDF Member

I've had experience with short 2-1 exhausts and found them louder than I like and hard to tune for street use. I strongly suspect this one will work great, FuelMoto does their homework when they market something. The head pipe is stainless, hand bent and Tig welded. Has both 12mm and 18 mm bungs for tuning.

Old 07-19-2016 | 05:41 AM
Mchad
Club Member
Riders Club Member

I can't WAIT for your review. Subscribed.

My only concern is the height of the muffler. Afraid it may hit the LeatherPros on mine.

Old 07-19-2016 | 07:12 AM
rauchman
Grand HDF Member

Originally Posted by Mchad
I can't WAIT for your review. Subscribed.

My only concern is the height of the muffler. Afraid it may hit the LeatherPros on mine.

I'm looking at the E series slip on to go with the Pro Pipe header (since I currently have a Pro Pipe on there). I like the Pro Pipe but find it loud sometimes, especially since putting in Andrews 57H cams....it seems louder.

I think this combo wouldn't have any ill effect with hitting your bags. For the full system, it may be an issue. On Fuel Moto's website for the full system, it says it won't fit the Switchback. I'm guessing that's because the exhaust has an upward tilt and hits the hardbags of the FLD. I would think the same issue would arise with any type bags.

Last edited by rauchman; 07-19-2016 at 07:20 AM.
Old 07-19-2016 | 08:58 AM
robbyville
Outstanding HDF Member

This fellow had a thread with one of the first in the series. Seemed happy. I know that this would be my pipe of choice if I didn't already have a supertrapp.

https://www.hdforums.com/forum/dyna-...s-exhaust.html

Old 07-19-2016 | 09:46 AM
Mchad
Club Member
Riders Club Member

Originally Posted by robbyville
This fellow had a thread with one of the first in the series. Seemed happy. I know that this would be my pipe of choice if I didn't already have a supertrapp.

https://www.hdforums.com/forum/dyna-...s-exhaust.html
Yeah I saw that, but the last post the OP made (page 1) he still hadn't installed it, so no real help there.

Old 07-19-2016 | 09:50 AM
Mchad
Club Member
Riders Club Member

Originally Posted by rauchman
I'm looking at the E series slip on to go with the Pro Pipe header (since I currently have a Pro Pipe on there). I like the Pro Pipe but find it loud sometimes, especially since putting in Andrews 57H cams....it seems louder.

I think this combo wouldn't have any ill effect with hitting your bags. For the full system, it may be an issue. On Fuel Moto's website for the full system, it says it won't fit the Switchback. I'm guessing that's because the exhaust has an upward tilt and hits the hardbags of the FLD. I would think the same issue would arise with any type bags.
Interesting. I wonder how it would fit my Supertrapp headers. Heatshields and all lining up.

Old 07-19-2016 | 09:57 AM
Iscariott
Intermediate

Found this on youtube, it's really just idle but the pipe sure looks good.

Old 07-19-2016 | 10:08 AM
Gunnysgt
|
Grand HDF Member

Rauchman, as I said in my post, I did put the E Series muffler on a Propipe Headpipe on my '15 RGS. Made a world of difference in sound at higher speeds and flowed well. no issues with mounting either. As for the Switchback, it could be the bags but that bike has floorboards as well and I suspect that is really the issue for fitting there.

Quick Reply: Fuel Moto E Series Exhaust System for Dyna