Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2014 and up 19" enforcer front wheel on 08 fat bob

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2016 | 06:52 PM
multihdrdr
Club Member

Originally Posted by FatbobSquatch
...Another question, would I be able to just buy touring axle spacers and use my Dyna axle? Couldn't find much info on it and I thought since they were both 25mm I thought maybe it could work. Though from other experiences I have a feeling that's not gonna fly lol
Same axle

Old 06-08-2016 | 08:59 PM
FatbobSquatch
|
Novice

Originally Posted by multihdrdr
Same axle

Awesome, that's definitely a money saver for me. I can send this incorrect one back and just get spacers then. I'm hoping by the next week or two to have this done haha

Old 03-01-2017 | 06:57 AM
FatbobSquatch
|
Novice

Update, front end has been tore down FINALLY and am in the process of doing the swap. Had to wait on some backordered parts and the right timing to borrow a buddy's car while I swap everything out. Its going to look badass once finished. I have new bars I'm putting on also, so the whole front of the bike is going to look different. I also decided to make me some upper fork covers omsince the forks are already off. I'll post up pictures once finished. Maybe a couple during lol thanks for everyones help thus far!

Old 03-06-2017 | 05:00 PM
FatbobSquatch
|
Novice
Default finally got the swap done! only picture I have of it at the moment but will upload more when I'm off work. rides great and I think looks awesome! thanks for the help guys!

Before
After
​​​​​​​

Old 03-06-2017 | 08:57 PM
Tall Timber
Road Warrior

Krikey that looks awesome.

Tell me more about your headlights?

Old 03-06-2017 | 11:29 PM
Esco11
Advanced

That looks great. I'm a big fan of those wheels though.

Old 03-08-2017 | 12:05 AM
FatbobSquatch
|
Novice

Originally Posted by Tall Timber
Krikey that looks awesome.

Tell me more about your headlights?

​​​​​​​They're 2 single headlights I got for about $20 a piece on eBay. Painted them cause the stock paint faded easily. Used 3/8 all thread, a peg clevice, a couple nuts and a spacer tube to make the bracket.

Old 03-08-2017 | 01:51 PM
blueangel73
Elite HDF Member

Before

​​​​​​​
Nice work! Good thread, man it took like 8 months for you to get all the back ordered stuff (based on the post dates).

Old 03-10-2017 | 10:17 PM
FatbobSquatch
|
Novice

Originally Posted by blueangel73
Nice work! Good thread, man it took like 8 months for you to get all the back ordered stuff (based on the post dates).
​​​​​​​yeah, I got some of the stuff a couple months back but the bike was/is my only transportation. Took a bit to find the time and another ride during the swap lol well worth it though. It rides great and is much more comfortable since I put the bars on also. BTW, I recommend getting a higher weight fork oil. I went from 10 to 20 and there's almost no front end drop when using the front brakes. I was a bit skeptical at first, but its made a world of difference lol hopefully this thread helps someone in the future!

Old 05-02-2017 | 03:14 PM
El Chiguete
Road Master

After
​​​​​​​
AWESOME!!!!!! can you describe what you needed to mod or do in order to make it fit?

Quick Reply: 2014 and up 19" enforcer front wheel on 08 fat bob